Groups
    EXPIRED

auctionworld.com on sky has just gone bust

has anyone on here bought anything from them or any of their sister companies

cos if u have i wouldn't even bother trying to contact them as they are unable to see to their part of the deal now. i tried contacting them and they replied saying that they were going through some difficulties and are unable to deliver goods for the time being

i personally think its a disgrace. i wonder how many ppl apart from myself have been duped into trusting these kind of companies

test
    - acecatcher3

9 Comments

Thanks for the info Could be another Empire Stores thing starting up on here then :roll:

OMG , did u not watch "Watchdog" on BBC1 few weeks ago? Auctionworld.com hadn't delivered numerous objects bought by people. It's really a scam, Sorry to hear about that.

BidUp TV? Is that legit?
    Legit in terms of you actually get the goods. I don't mean are the items rubbish.

Thank you for letting us know.
    Have to be really careful next time before ordering something.

i didn't know that
    best to keep careful on there
    i thought there one of the leading online shopping stores?

Original Poster

Maria

BidUp TV? Is that legit?Legit in terms of you actually get the goods. I … BidUp TV? Is that legit?Legit in terms of you actually get the goods. I don't mean are the items rubbish.

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE BID-UP.TV AND ITS SISTER CHANNEL PRICE-DROP.TV ARE ONE OF THE MOST LEGIT COMPANIES ON SKY BUT AFTER GETTING BURNT BY AUCTIONWORLD..I THINK I MIGHT TAKE IT A BIT EASY IN THE FUTURE

Maria

BidUp TV? Is that legit?Legit in terms of you actually get the goods. I … BidUp TV? Is that legit?Legit in terms of you actually get the goods. I don't mean are the items rubbish.

BidUp TV is on Freeview, I should imagine it's true to it's word + goods would be received if won. I think they announce the winners of bids + it works in a similar way to QVC in the way of how many items are left.

Looks an okay TV programme if you're into that sort of thing

I suppose you take a chance with every selling shop online or offline. Any firm can go bust, so you never ever know for certain.

Who needs all these anyways, when u have ebay and amazon?

That's a shame
    Edited by: "alanlukeb1" 31st Mar 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions