Groups

Audi a3 saloon or convertible on a personal lease.

Hi guys I need help !
    Can anybody point me in the right direction.
    I'm after an Audi a3 saloon or convertible on a personal lease deal with 10,000 per annum. I have a budget of around £200 per month and can put around £1800 up front.
    is this achievable?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, diesel or petrol not fussed either way.

5 Comments

Try contractcars.com - and yes they should get very close to that. Got one on order and due march.

I don't think you will get it with that kind of mileage. I have found you A3 1.4 TFSi 150 S line for £1524 deposit and £254 a month. vehiclecontracts.co.uk/Aud…rt/

or same car with a deposit of £2433.20 and £214.80 a month.
    contractcars.com/car…ls/
    Edited by: "Wadda" 19th Feb

Try applied car leasing.com u won't find a cabriolet for under ur budget tho. These are £183 a month plus deposit. If u also look on contract hire and leasing site it's like a supermarket for best lease deals. I managed to get the TT roadster off there last year and got an excellent deal.

Original Poster

appreciate the feedback guys thanks.

Contract cars have just released an offer by email, might be worth a look.

I'm assuming you understand how the deposit works vs the monthly payments? There is normally no need to put down any more than 3 months so in your case it should be <£750 (Plus any commission to the agent), the flip side is the monthly payments are higher but overall the cost is the same. Better to keep the money in your bank then theirs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions