Groups

Audi A4 Car kit

ok, so I have just bought an A4, it has a Bose sound system in it,

I need soemthing with satnav, hands free, sd slots etc,

I have looked at the Audi RSN-E from Audi and they are a grand fitted,

aftermarket are similar, can anyone point me in the right direction please as I know nothing about this stuff!!

thanks in advance Steve

6 Comments

Banned

Check eBay.

Banned

£400 ish on ebay

Original Poster

but there is no guarantee they will work and then there is blue-tooth kit on top and fitting, ends up about a grand, does anyone know if an rsne is the best option?

I'm in much the same boat, just got an Audi over the weekend and looking to do the same.
    There are a few places that offer supply and fit, a good idea is to check some Audi forums.
    I have found a place in west Yorkshire: oemretrofits.co.uk
    another is ( Leicester) : autotronicsuk.com/
    I am actually in the hunt for a new windscreen also, as mine has a few chips in it.

Original Poster

i have found alot that will sell for around 450/500 and you can get a "fitting kit" for 50 quid and fit yourself very easily if you already have a double din (takes up 2 slots on your dash) but will still need 350 spent on a handsfree kit, although with this option everything comes up on your DIS (thing thats on your dash that shows your doors are open etc)

really want it, just don't think it is worth a grand!!
    edit: also RNSE cannot play dvd's might be worth looking at an after market Alpine or something similar, seem to get more for the same money!!
    Edited by: "woddle1000" 21st Apr 2011

samildanach

I'm in much the same boat, just got an Audi over the weekend and looking … I'm in much the same boat, just got an Audi over the weekend and looking to do the same.There are a few places that offer supply and fit, a good idea is to check some Audi forums.I have found a place in west Yorkshire: http://www.oemretrofits.co.ukanother is ( Leicester) : http://www.autotronicsuk.com/I am actually in the hunt for a new windscreen also, as mine has a few chips in it.

Tell me you've got windscreen insurance ? !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316
      4. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118

See more discussions