Audi Ensurance - Free Accident & Repair Cover For 3 Years For All Audi Owners/Drivers

Posted 8th Nov
Free accident and repair cover for three years.
Ensurance works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with, to help get your Audi back on the road if it has been damaged in an accident or stolen. Ensurance is designed for anyone driving an Audi, regardless of the age of your vehicle.
If the unexpected was to happen, a dedicated Claims Manager will look after your claim from start to finish. They will liaise with your motor insurer, any third parties, and the Audi approved repairer throughout the claims process on your behalf.
Benefits of Ensurance
Guaranteed use of an Audi Approved Repairer and Audi Trained Technicians
Repair using only Audi Genuine Parts
Receive a Repair Guarantee, which includes a two year warranty for genuine parts
Legal Expenses Cover to help recover any uninsured losses
To benefit from Ensurance, activate your free cover now
In the event of an accident please remember to call us first on 0333 043 3780. You can report an incident 24 hours a day, regardless of whose fault it was. Alternatively you can report the incident via the online claims notification form, or via the Audi Ensurance app.

insurewithaudi.co.uk/ens…nce
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
What's the catch?
The catch is it's a claims management company. Check the t and c carefully
TheShadowWalker08/11/2019 09:23

What's the catch?

No catch. I used this at the beginning of this year when someone hit my front wing. I’m insured with Aviva. I just phoned Audi Ensurance up and they took care of everything. I got all the work done in my local Audi Accident and Repair Centre. It honestly does work.
jamiebradleylewis08/11/2019 09:27

No catch. I used this at the beginning of this year when someone hit my …No catch. I used this at the beginning of this year when someone hit my front wing. I’m insured with Aviva. I just phoned Audi Ensurance up and they took care of everything. I got all the work done in my local Audi Accident and Repair Centre. It honestly does work.

The catch is, it increases the claim value. These services are totally unneccesary.
adam_holcombe08/11/2019 10:55

The catch is, it increases the claim value. These services are totally …The catch is, it increases the claim value. These services are totally unneccesary.

You must be an insurance broker...would I have got the same service while getting my car repaired with the manufacturer with genuine manufacturer parts and manufacturer trained technicians with ease through going through Aviva myself? I doubt it without some difficulty through providing quotes etc myself.
jamiebradleylewis08/11/2019 11:18

You must be an insurance broker...would I have got the same service while …You must be an insurance broker...would I have got the same service while getting my car repaired with the manufacturer with genuine manufacturer parts and manufacturer trained technicians with ease through going through Aviva myself? I doubt it without some difficulty through providing quotes etc myself.

ha no, I work in IT

But yes. You can choose any garage to repair your car.

You ask your insurer to deliver the car to a garage of your choice, the. The garage and your insurer do all the work.
adam_holcombe08/11/2019 11:21

ha no, I work in IT But yes. You can choose any garage to repair your …ha no, I work in IT But yes. You can choose any garage to repair your car. You ask your insurer to deliver the car to a garage of your choice, the. The garage and your insurer do all the work.

Using your own garage usually warrants a higher excess and no guarantee. I used Audi Ensurance this year when someone hit my parked car. They done all the leg work and didn't need to claim through my insurance, they instead claimed directly through the 3rd party. As such no excess or claim on my part. And if they did need to claim on my insurance they would pay the extra excess charged by my insurer for using a different garage, and in the case of 3rd party at fault proof the full excess refunded. I also got a like for like curtesy car as the fault was clearly the 3rd parties. Something no insurer offers, especially if you don't use their approved garage.

So is it worth it? Of course it is! I get approved Audi repair (parts, paint etc).
Increases the claim value? Probably, but why should I care? A claim is a claim, won't cost me any different, it only matters the type of claim. When renewing or swapping policy you do not have to give cost values.

I purchase a nice car and I want to keep it that way. If some idiot can't drive why should I be penalised???
dr_lovejoy08/11/2019 14:43

Using your own garage usually warrants a higher excess and no guarantee. I …Using your own garage usually warrants a higher excess and no guarantee. I used Audi Ensurance this year when someone hit my parked car. They done all the leg work and didn't need to claim through my insurance, they instead claimed directly through the 3rd party. As such no excess or claim on my part. And if they did need to claim on my insurance they would pay the extra excess charged by my insurer for using a different garage, and in the case of 3rd party at fault proof the full excess refunded. I also got a like for like curtesy car as the fault was clearly the 3rd parties. Something no insurer offers, especially if you don't use their approved garage.So is it worth it? Of course it is! I get approved Audi repair (parts, paint etc).Increases the claim value? Probably, but why should I care? A claim is a claim, won't cost me any different, it only matters the type of claim. When renewing or swapping policy you do not have to give cost values. I purchase a nice car and I want to keep it that way. If some idiot can't drive why should I be penalised???

But you still notified your insurance, right? As per the terms of general car insurance.

Direct line offer like for like.
adam_holcombe08/11/2019 14:45

But you still notified your insurance, right? As per the terms of general …But you still notified your insurance, right? As per the terms of general car insurance. Direct line offer like for like. .

I didn’t. Audi Ensurance do that for you. I also got a C Class Mercedes as a courtesy car through Audi Ensurance (paid for through the other party’s insurer as they were at fault) even though I don’t have a courtesy car cover through Aviva!
adam_holcombe08/11/2019 14:45

But you still notified your insurance, right? As per the terms of general …But you still notified your insurance, right? As per the terms of general car insurance. Direct line offer like for like. .

Direct only offer like for like at an extra cost unless you never read your terms. Audi ensurance is no cost to myself, so your point?
As for informing my insurance, that is referred to as a recovery notification and not a claim. If I had to a claim that would put extra cost on my insurance and excess payout.
Next question?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants