Found 14th Jan
Hi Anyone know of any decent/reasonable lease deal for Audi TT?, I am after one and get ready for summer:) mileage-8000 would be sufficient, Doesn't matter about engine, colour ideally white and not the convertable type, thank u in adv for any help is appreciated

8 Comments

If you want it for summer id say your looking too early and would be better to wait till march when the manufacturers are often throwing deals at brokers to shift cars before the end of the financial year, ive only ever leased cars around that period and got deals ive not seen again

Cheapest TT i can see at the moment is not much under £250 a month, but ive seen it around £200 in the past, so might be worth waiting as even a factory order in March would be with you by the summer

Original Poster

thanks for reply I am after one for April I will be without a car by then..whats the cheapest it has been? could you get sumnat for £100-150 pm?

Banned

lighti

thanks for reply I am after one for April I will be without a car by … thanks for reply I am after one for April I will be without a car by then..whats the cheapest it has been? could you get sumnat for £100-150 pm?

​never !
try getting a Vauxhall Corsa for that much but not a Audi TT!
you can get a A3 for £180 a month.

Somebody has got no kids

If u look on contracthireangleasing.co.uk I went through a broker, I ordered my TT for last September back in April, it was a great deal on the new TT roadster in ibis white. £2000 deposit and £189 a month plus vat. Only thing I'd it never arrived until Mid October. Shop around, I had a fabulous new TT coupe for 3 months before that, until some lorry driver who was on his phone knocked me off road. That was £159 a month plus vat.

Original Poster

johnpaul1976

If u look on contracthireangleasing.co.uk I went through a broker, I … If u look on contracthireangleasing.co.uk I went through a broker, I ordered my TT for last September back in April, it was a great deal on the new TT roadster in ibis white. £2000 deposit and £189 a month plus vat. Only thing I'd it never arrived until Mid October. Shop around, I had a fabulous new TT coupe for 3 months before that, until some lorry driver who was on his phone knocked me off road. That was £159 a month plus vat.

Thank u, can u let me know which company the above was with?

I went through freedom contracts for my first TT then the roadster was with ultimate vehicle leasing.

Original Poster

johnpaul1976

I went through freedom contracts for my first TT then the roadster was … I went through freedom contracts for my first TT then the roadster was with ultimate vehicle leasing.

thank u for the above reply

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57586
  2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
  3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
  4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions