Posted 30th Jul 2019
you can get audible for £3.99 for 3 months
wait 5-7 days and you will receive an email with a 3 months for £3.99 offer
done 3 times and happened every time for me

audible.co.uk/
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
You could just do this - hotukdeals.com/dea…797 - no waiting around for an email and potential of £7 cashback if you go through Quidco

I've done this multiple times with no issue!
Edited by: "Tjl694" 30th Jul 2019
This deal comes up regularly and they keep emailing it to me as I used to have a yearly subscription. Thing is, it works out more expensive this way than taking the yearly subscription and so I am hardly likely to accept it. I am amazed that they hadn’t cottoned onto this fact.
Thought they might be a bit more generous as I used to be on their reviews board and apparently one of their ‘best customers’!
smallsteve30/07/2019 12:06

This deal comes up regularly and they keep emailing it to me as I used to …This deal comes up regularly and they keep emailing it to me as I used to have a yearly subscription. Thing is, it works out more expensive this way than taking the yearly subscription and so I am hardly likely to accept it. I am amazed that they hadn’t cottoned onto this fact.Thought they might be a bit more generous as I used to be on their reviews board and apparently one of their ‘best customers’!

How does it work out worse than an annual subscription?

According to here the annual subscription is £69.99/year for 12 credits. Paying £3.99 a month for 12 months is £47.88 for 12 credits (if not more as incentives to stay)
Tjl69431/07/2019 17:28

How does it work out worse than an annual subscription? According to here …How does it work out worse than an annual subscription? According to here the annual subscription is £69.99/year for 12 credits. Paying £3.99 a month for 12 months is £47.88 for 12 credits (if not more as incentives to stay)

Read the title again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants