Audible-Free Alternative?

Found 12th Aug
Anything as good as audible to stream audio books please?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Join the public library.. Online is easy. Them use RB audio app to 'nitrites' audio books. Free and easy.

Absolute gibberish!! Sorry, I didn't read it through before posting. 'Then use RB audio app to' borrow' audio books. ' Makes sense now.
Edited by: "mrty" 12th Aug
mrty6 h, 23 m ago

Join the public library.. Online is easy. Them use RB audio app to …Join the public library.. Online is easy. Them use RB audio app to 'nitrites' audio books. Free and easy.Absolute gibberish!! Sorry, I didn't read it through before posting. 'Then use RB audio app to' borrow' audio books. ' Makes sense now.

Great thanks mrty
LibriVox app on Android has a large selection of audiobooks that are all free to listen to. They are read by volunteers and tend to be older books as they are all in the public domain (the copyright on them has expired). I use it and think it's pretty good but then I have never shelled out for an audible subscription so have nothing to judge it against!!
Our library uses borrow box
It’s brilliant - latest audio and ebooks
simba19811 h, 20 m ago

Our library uses borrow boxIt’s brilliant - latest audio and ebooks

Thanks, does it include children books?
Older book use Librivox as stated. For free & newer try Library. Otherwise look out for Audible etc offers. Some people purchase cheap Audible off EBay but I’ve never tried
SCuboid13th Aug

Thanks, does it include children books?

Yes- it’s brilliant - it’s updated daily and you can reserve stuff that’s already on loan and then you get notifications when they are ready
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants