Groups

Audiobooks

Anyone download audiobooks? Looking for the cheapest, best service for downloading ian rankin audiobooks for my dad. He is using audible atm. Any other websites people would recommend?

9 Comments

I have just bought a couple of audiobooks off ebay and they are really cheap - make you get authentic ones I picked up one for £3 delivered and it would be a minimum of £10 through a download site and its on cd!

I think i heard an advertisement on spotify saying that you can stream them from there, not checked it out myself though...

Original Poster

andyat2002;6623064

I have just bought a couple of audiobooks off ebay and they are really … I have just bought a couple of audiobooks off ebay and they are really cheap - make you get authentic ones I picked up one for £3 delivered and it would be a minimum of £10 through a download site and its on cd!

Thanks but I've just about been able to explain how to download and put onto his mp3, adding ripping cds into the equation would prob just confuse him too much lol

Original Poster

krazie2004;6623084

I think i heard an advertisement on spotify saying that you can stream … I think i heard an advertisement on spotify saying that you can stream them from there, not checked it out myself though...

Will have a look see if you can download as well thanks.

Both repped btw

Do you want legal sites?

If you torrent I amy be able to help you.

Original Poster

Albon;6623124

Do you want legal sites?If you torrent I amy be able to help you.

THIEF lol i jest. I wouldn't mind them at all but parents are scared of the ''internet police'' lol. Thanks though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6623269

Not a huge collection, but freehttp://www.thoughtaudio.com/index.html

Thanks very much repped

cbryanp;6623314

Thanks very much repped

Thanks.

Well done on your solar flare!:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…665
    Post a comment
    @
      Text