Groups
    EXPIRED

audiobooks decent ones

as some of you know u have a cornea graft.
    Well after 2 years i have had the stitches out. My sight is disappointing and hasnt turned out as good as we expected and i cant see to read books .Other things im using a magnifying glass but thats a pain with a book.
    Ive looked on itunes and they are the same price as reading the book.
    Id rather not pay that much.
    I like those true story ones and soppy reads.
    Thank yopu

5 Comments

You can usually get these at charity shops for about 50p

This might be some use to you
    audiobooksforfree.com/scr…asp

Yoy can loan them from the library about £1 a go and thats often multiple cds/tapes whichever your preference.
    The works does them very cheaply and as jeany says try charity shops or car boot sales

Try ebay?

You say your using a magnifying glass, is that the type you can hook on to a book with a light as thought they were good. If not perhaps try one of them,??

DIVA1977;5924255

Yoy can loan them from the library about £1 a go and thats often multiple … Yoy can loan them from the library about £1 a go and thats often multiple cds/tapes whichever your preference.The works does them very cheaply and as jeany says try charity shops or car boot salesTry ebay?

[COLOR="Blue"]yea agree mate my librarys got a nice range of these some are even free and just rent like a standard book.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

just been to libary to get some thank you. I didnt have to pay due to still being registered blind. Thank you all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download79
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??44

See more discussions