Groups

Audley Harrison Fight tonight

ITV1, 2305-0035
    Audley Harrison v Michael Sprott (EU heavyweight title)

Anyone watching it?

Hope he gets knocked out:w00t:

13 Comments

I think I may well do, I wouldn't have even known it was on. No chance I'm going out tonight now so boxing and HUKD looks like a sensible choice.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

I hope I get to watch this and I'm for Audley Harrison myself. His last fight proved he has what it takes and he deserved the win. Hope he keeps it up

Original Poster

Im more looking forward to April 7th and Joe Calzaghe:)

He's my favourite British boxer :thumbsup:

Good 'ole Amir Kahn!! 45 secsonds! :w00t:

it was a shame for poor earl, i really thought he was gonna come through and win his fight...missed amir, and Joe is one of my fave boxers, proper down to earth guy.
    Audley is not very impressive in my eyes. he makes Frank Bruno look like Mohammid ali !

Looks like [SIZE="1"]little[/SIZE] & [SIZE="3"]LARGE[/SIZE] in that ring, how either can inflict a damming punch I don't know. Audley nearly had it in the first round:w00t:

OMG what happened? Audley down & out :w00t: :whistling:

Lol, I turned it over (been watching Starship Troopers) and all I got to watch was a left hook and it was over:)

MBeeching

Lol, I turned it over (been watching Starship Troopers) and all I got to … Lol, I turned it over (been watching Starship Troopers) and all I got to watch was a left hook and it was over:)

You were lucky :roll:

oh well...... Joe Calzaghe? oh god that last match was amazing- he just danced around the guy, cant wait to see that next one

That was Sprott UK Deals

Original Poster

col

ITV1, 2305-0035 Audley Harrison v Michael Sprott (EU heavyweight title) … ITV1, 2305-0035 Audley Harrison v Michael Sprott (EU heavyweight title) Anyone watching it?Hope he gets knocked out:w00t:

I got my wish. Good Night Audley.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42584000/jpg/_42584935_harr_pa_203.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions