August holidays 2021

Posted 3rd Jan
Looking at holidays for Aug 2021 but only tui and first choice have them available. Do you think it's best to book with them now or wait and see when jet2 august holidays become available or leave it till closer to the date to get a better deal?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
With the uncertainty over the econony 'post - brexit' it will be a gamble either way. Not only cost wise, but also regarding permits and visas etc (though this to a lesser degree). Only a choice you can make really
My friend booked in April 2018 for August last year, she got all inclusive for 4 to Greece for £2800
Edited by: "claire7519" 3rd Jan
Better to book later on when there's more competition, which forces companies to lower prices. You'll find most prices aren't released until at least 12 month before departure.
Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 3rd Jan
claire751903/01/2020 15:15

My friend booked in April 2018 for August last year, she got all …My friend booked in April 2018 for August last year, she got all inclusive for 4 to Greece for £2800

I booked in January ‘19 for August ‘19 and got a 4* all inclusive to Greece (Rhodes) for £2800. It’s all swings and roundabouts.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions