Found 24th Feb 2009
Am I right in thinking that these used to come in packs of 10 instead of the 6 instore at the moment. Still at the same price mind you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Ew! Why would anyone buy these? Just make some yourself, they're soooo much nicer

Still the same price mind you -

Yea - 4 = 40% more expensive!

Huh!

You are right.... Just like those sickly Cadburys Creme Eggs - they are MUCH SMALLER!!!!

They are quite handy to have in the freezer if you fancy a snack :thumbsup:

cloudthecat;4477823

Still the same price mind you - Yea - 4 = 40% more expensive!Huh!You are … Still the same price mind you - Yea - 4 = 40% more expensive!Huh!You are right.... Just like those sickly Cadburys Creme Eggs - they are MUCH SMALLER!!!!:(

The cream egg has never actually got smaller, I watched a program about this myth, They came to the conclusion that they appear smaller because our hands get bigger as we get older.

Banned

shauneco;4477900

The cream egg has never actually got smaller, I watched a program about … The cream egg has never actually got smaller, I watched a program about this myth, They came to the conclusion that they appear smaller because our hands get bigger as we get older.

mine have got smaller, its a curious case

I can deffo state they did come in packs of ten! I know this cos we used to get 2 each for pudding (yummy) in a family of 5...and mum only used one pack. Still doesnt surprise me though, im sure we will be seeing a lot more of these cutbacks

u cant beat making ur own.

Original Poster

julie 2;4478324

u cant beat making ur own.

I hear what you are saying but our kitchen / flat is so small that any fried food or smoke soon gets round the flat and attches itself to the furniture and clothes. We can still smell the curry we made in NOvember.

cloudthecat;4477823

Still the same price mind you - Yea - 4 = 40% more expensive!Huh!You are … Still the same price mind you - Yea - 4 = 40% more expensive!Huh!You are right.... Just like those sickly Cadburys Creme Eggs - they are MUCH SMALLER!!!!:(

i said that. and people told me i was talking rubbish

i have noticed things have less in them for the same price. its just to keep up with the inflation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions