Austin Reed Suit Quality?

Found 28th Aug 2012
Are they of a good quality for the price or am I better off going somewhere else?
Community Updates
Rip off for what they are IMO.
Original Poster
Looking to spend a fair amount so aware me on a decent place that will be worth it?
IMHO, Austin Reed are excellent. Good traditional British tailoring. Although appears to be expensive, it holds up against similarly priced suits extremely well.

@2sly: You could say all expensive suits are a rip-off, but it is the way of the world and Austin Reed are a good a brand as any in this marketspace.
Go get one tailored.

Otherwise Burtons or Moss for off the rail suit.

Rip off for what they are IMO.

Stick to your tracksuits. . ..
teh arn

Stick to your tracksuits. . ..

No thanks.
Original Poster
Well I've got a friend who works in the London store so can get a hefty discount on anything I want, looking at £200 for a 3 piece suit, a few shirts, cufflinks, 3 ties, tie clip and 2 belts.

That price is worth it surely?
The cheapest AR suit you can get is like £150 when on discount so if you can get all that for £200, that's a good deal.
They're average and priced accordingly. Sounds like a decent enough deal.
AR had a good sale on here a few weeks back. Got a mohair wool blend suit (rrp £350) for approx £50.
I got one for £59 on the recent offer and the quality is a bit better than the Brook Taverner ones I have got which are also pretty good.
Edited by: "bluntmachetti" 28th Aug 2012
Austin Reed Suit Quality.?,,,Oh Suit You Sir !
Post a comment

Top Discussions