Expired

Austin Reed Suit Quality?

Found 28th Aug 2012
Are they of a good quality for the price or am I better off going somewhere else?
Community Updates
12 Comments
Rip off for what they are IMO.
Looking to spend a fair amount so aware me on a decent place that will be worth it?
IMHO, Austin Reed are excellent. Good traditional British tailoring. Although appears to be expensive, it holds up against similarly priced suits extremely well.

@2sly: You could say all expensive suits are a rip-off, but it is the way of the world and Austin Reed are a good a brand as any in this marketspace.
Go get one tailored.

Otherwise Burtons or Moss for off the rail suit.
2sly

Rip off for what they are IMO.

Stick to your tracksuits. . ..
teh arn

Stick to your tracksuits. . ..

No thanks.
Well I've got a friend who works in the London store so can get a hefty discount on anything I want, looking at £200 for a 3 piece suit, a few shirts, cufflinks, 3 ties, tie clip and 2 belts.

That price is worth it surely?
The cheapest AR suit you can get is like £150 when on discount so if you can get all that for £200, that's a good deal.
They're average and priced accordingly. Sounds like a decent enough deal.
AR had a good sale on here a few weeks back. Got a mohair wool blend suit (rrp £350) for approx £50.
I got one for £59 on the recent offer and the quality is a bit better than the Brook Taverner ones I have got which are also pretty good.
Edited by: "bluntmachetti" 28th Aug 2012
Austin Reed Suit Quality.?,,,Oh Suit You Sir !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants