Groups

Australia attraction tickets (Sydney)

All
    I'm travelling to australia next month and will be in Sydney for a few days. I'm looking to book a multi attraction ticket, so I can visit a few things (mainly the sky tower, zoo and aquarium) for one low price.
    Does any one have any recommendations for sites to buy them from?
    Thanks

8 Comments

Jump online and buy an Australian Merlin group pass...
    There's not really any special inclusive passes for taronga zoo but look out for the combined ferry / zoo entry passes.....when you get there ...the ferry from circular quay is a great ride and drops you off at the zoo doors.

There's a Madame Tussaud's , wildlife zoo and aquarium to visit in one spot, tower is 10 minute walk from those attractions.

Any questions feel free to PM, loved in Sydney for 8 years and just moved back to the uk

Bleugh

Jump online and buy an Australian Merlin group pass...There's not really … Jump online and buy an Australian Merlin group pass...There's not really any special inclusive passes for taronga zoo but look out for the combined ferry / zoo entry passes.....when you get there ...the ferry from circular quay is a great ride and drops you off at the zoo doors.There's a Madame Tussaud's , wildlife zoo and aquarium to visit in one spot, tower is 10 minute walk from those attractions. Any questions feel free to PM, loved in Sydney for 8 years and just moved back to the uk

Lived there and loved it? (_;)

I got this, you can buy it at your first attraction. I did Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, it's about £65 for the three attraction one.
    itoursntix.com/att…ss/

Edited by: "dcx_badass" 15th Jan

Sorry no suggestions for tickets but Sydney opera house tour is a must as so interesting, I did a show and then had dinner in one of the open air dining areas and glass of Prosecco afterwards, fabulous day. If you like Chinese try Mr Wong's, it is out of the way up a dark alley but fantastic food.

Original Poster

Thanks, I was looking at the Merlin pass, wasn't sure if anywhere else was cheaper etc.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I got this, you can buy it at your first attraction. I did Sydney Opera … I got this, you can buy it at your first attraction. I did Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, it's about £65 for the three attraction one.http://www.itoursntix.com/attractions/sydney-flexi-attractions-pass/

Thanks

Original Poster

Rose5

Sorry no suggestions for tickets but Sydney opera house tour is a must as … Sorry no suggestions for tickets but Sydney opera house tour is a must as so interesting, I did a show and then had dinner in one of the open air dining areas and glass of Prosecco afterwards, fabulous day. If you like Chinese try Mr Wong's, it is out of the way up a dark alley but fantastic food.

Thanks

Definitely worth going on the ferry to Manly - nice beach etc and great views of the opera house and the harbour bridge on the journey.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!01
      2. Marvel characters57
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1617
      4. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33

See more discussions