Australia to air drop poison sausages in effort to kill two million cats by 2020

Posted 27th Apr
As part of efforts to become predator free by 2050 the Australian government is trying to wipe out the feral cat population already blamed for 20 extinctions

The Australian government is air dropping poisonous sausages across thousands of acres of land an attempt to kill feral cats.

The country is trying to cull two million felines by 2020 in order to save native species which the animals are preying on.

Officials are already trapping and shooting cats but now the authorities are turning to a less conventional weapon — sausages.

mirror.co.uk/new….am
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
37543803-Ybo6A.jpg
deleted701517
Norseg27/04/2019 22:25

I do but maybe you should ask the mods since they don't know the …I do but maybe you should ask the mods since they don't know the difference between jokes, banter, trolling and "cyber bullying"

Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got it. I'm sure lots of other readers got it too. You didn't. No problem. But no need for name-calling.
Chiptivo27/04/2019 18:37

We are heading for the same problem with Foxes, need to cull them as soon …We are heading for the same problem with Foxes, need to cull them as soon as possible

fanpages27/04/2019 18:49

Which native UK species are being wiped-out by foxes?

Chiptivo27/04/2019 19:04

Humanshttps://metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/killer-urban-fox-attacks-baby-bouncer-sneaking-family-home-7314171/

It is rare for an urban fox to even enter a property, never mind attack a human.

Singular cases, years apart, is nowhere near "heading for the same problem" as Australia.
Anyone care to post me a couple? I've got a cat problem in my house.
58 Comments
37543803-Ybo6A.jpg
I don't like cats, but how are other animals not gonna eat these sausages??
Big_Rik27/04/2019 17:57

I don't like cats, but how are other animals not gonna eat these sausages??

They probably found a poison that is specific to cats.
kester761 m ago

They probably found a poison that is specific to cats.

Awh well,that's alright then
Anyone care to post me a couple? I've got a cat problem in my house.
We are heading for the same problem with Foxes, need to cull them as soon as possible

We are heading for the same problem with Foxes, need to cull them as soon …We are heading for the same problem with Foxes, need to cull them as soon as possible

As much as i love cats this is a problem world wide.
My issue is who's going to clean up a dead cat ...imagine the smell
mtsk12 m ago

As much as i love cats this is a problem world wide.My issue is who's …As much as i love cats this is a problem world wide.My issue is who's going to clean up a dead cat ...imagine the smell

The real culprits that are wiping-out the other animal populations.

Dingoes are usually blamed in Australia when small mammals go missing.

fanpages27/04/2019 18:49

Chiptivo27/04/2019 19:04

Humanshttps://metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/killer-urban-fox-attacks-baby-bouncer-sneaking-family-home-7314171/

It is rare for an urban fox to even enter a property, never mind attack a human.

Singular cases, years apart, is nowhere near "heading for the same problem" as Australia.
mtsk27/04/2019 18:51

As much as i love cats this is a problem world wide.My issue is who's …As much as i love cats this is a problem world wide.My issue is who's going to clean up a dead cat ...imagine the smell

Tesco will be picking up the cats and they will export it to UK to use in their products
fanpages27/04/2019 19:06

It is rare for an urban fox to even enter a property, never mind attack a …It is rare for an urban fox to even enter a property, never mind attack a human.Singular cases, years apart, is nowhere near "heading for the same problem" as Australia.

You can eat Fox, a little tough but tasty enough
kester762 m ago

You can eat Fox, a little tough but tasty enough

No, I couldn't
Norseg27/04/2019 19:08

Tesco will be picking up the cats and they will export it to UK to use in …Tesco will be picking up the cats and they will export it to UK to use in their products

deleted221122627/04/2019 20:10

Comment deleted

Probably pasta eat by date.
fanpages27/04/2019 20:18

The cat meat in the lasagne.

Yeah the cat is in the lasagna but "Probably pasta eat by date"
Edited by: "Norseg" 27th Apr
Norseg1 h, 59 m ago

Tesco will be picking up the cats and they will export it to UK to use in …Tesco will be picking up the cats and they will export it to UK to use in their products

Doesn't bother me provided it tastes nice ... Look at IKEA meatballs with horse meat best thing ever
The cats might come back as killer zombie monster kangaroos and destroy all the non Aboriginal humans thus restoring the natural order!
At least that's what Andrew Lincoln's agent was overheard saying at a party in LA recently.
Norseg27/04/2019 19:08

deleted221122627/04/2019 20:10

Comment deleted

fanpages27/04/2019 20:15

Probably pasta eat by date.

Norseg27/04/2019 20:17

What?

fanpages27/04/2019 20:18

The cat meat in the lasagne.

Norseg27/04/2019 20:24

Yeah the cat is in the lasagna but "Probably pasta eat by date"

I feel you are missing the point, or I am.
fanpages27/04/2019 22:08

I feel you are missing the point, or I am.

Yeah it's you, my joke was that Tesco is going to use the cat meat in their products
Than you said something what I believe is English but not sure

What does "pasta eat by date" mean? It doesn't make sense
Norseg27/04/2019 22:10

Yeah it's you, my joke was that Tesco is going to use the cat meat in …Yeah it's you, my joke was that Tesco is going to use the cat meat in their products Than you said something what I believe is English but not sureWhat does "pasta eat by date" mean? It doesn't make sense

Good grief.

"Pasta (eat by date)"... Lasagne.

I'll wait.
fanpages27/04/2019 22:12

Good grief."Pasta (eat by date)"... Lasagne.I'll wait.

Im so confused right now
Norseg27/04/2019 22:10

Yeah it's you, my joke was that Tesco is going to use the cat meat in …Yeah it's you, my joke was that Tesco is going to use the cat meat in their products Than you said something what I believe is English but not sureWhat does "pasta eat by date" mean? It doesn't make sense

fanpages27/04/2019 22:12

Good grief."Pasta (eat by date)"... Lasagne.I'll wait.

Norseg27/04/2019 22:14

Im so confused right now

37545453-6LQtn.jpg
Bechamel get it soon.
fanpages27/04/2019 22:17

[Image] Bechamel get it soon.

Yeah I know what it is but I don't understand what you mean when you randomly reply "pasta (eat by date)" are you trolling

Dude you should have just done a Garfield joke..
fanpages27/04/2019 22:17

[Image] Bechamel get it soon.

Norseg27/04/2019 22:20

Yeah I know what it is but I don't understand what you mean when you …Yeah I know what it is but I don't understand what you mean when you randomly reply "pasta (eat by date)" are you trolling Dude you should have just done a Garfield joke..

Do you know what trolling means?

No, please don't answer that. I'll leave you to it.
fanpages27/04/2019 22:22

Do you know what trolling means?No, please don't answer that. I'll leave …Do you know what trolling means?No, please don't answer that. I'll leave you to it.

I do but maybe you should ask the mods since they don't know the difference between jokes, banter, trolling and "cyber bullying"
I wasn't aware that sausages were a cat's go-to choice when it comes to al-fresco snacks.
deleted701517
Norseg27/04/2019 22:25

I do but maybe you should ask the mods since they don't know the …I do but maybe you should ask the mods since they don't know the difference between jokes, banter, trolling and "cyber bullying"

Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got it. I'm sure lots of other readers got it too. You didn't. No problem. But no need for name-calling.
Disgusting.
Need to cull certain humans, the human race is responsible for more species extinctions than these feral cats.
Also as stated, its highly probable that other animals (and pets) will eat these sausages.

Honestly, officials can be so dumb sometimes.
deleted70151727/04/2019 23:47

Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got …Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got it. I'm sure lots of other readers got it too. You didn't. No problem. But no need for name-calling.

Can you explain what pasta eat by date meant for those who didn’t understand it. Some of us just see jibberish
118luke2 h, 1 m ago

Need to cull certain humans, the human race is responsible for more …Need to cull certain humans, the human race is responsible for more species extinctions than these feral cats. Also as stated, its highly probable that other animals (and pets) will eat these sausages. Honestly, officials can be so dumb sometimes.

Thanos tried wiping out half of us, those pesky avengers tho...
Awww
jimmy_the_fridge27th Apr

Comment deleted

Dropping boats on top of the cats may help control their population but it's not the most efficient way.
deleted70151727/04/2019 23:47

Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got …Okay, Fanpages made a joke, a little play on words. It was funny. I got it. I'm sure lots of other readers got it too. You didn't. No problem. But no need for name-calling.

farmlama28/04/2019 11:42

Can you explain what pasta eat by date meant for those who didn’t u …Can you explain what pasta eat by date meant for those who didn’t understand it. Some of us just see jibberish

Cunning Linguinistics.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions