Australian Liberal Reporter Travels To Sweden To Disprove Swedish No Go Zones. Recieves Cultural Enrichment

Top comments
Misslovely51 m ago

It's ok to invade other countries but not accept their citizen's? Come on …It's ok to invade other countries but not accept their citizen's? Come on man

Ah yes, who could forget about the infamous Swedish invasion of Somalia?
teh.arn2 h, 11 m ago

Nothing to worry about for you then Graham, doubt you've ever left your …Nothing to worry about for you then Graham, doubt you've ever left your little village.

Are you still victimizing other posters on here, instead of commenting on the post, please stop bullying others would you?
This is what you get when you vote liberal/labour lefty airheads into power.

They mean well, thinking that everybody has the same values, but they neglect the fact there is more than one mindset in this world, and the other mindsets really don't/can't/won't share those values, thus the liberal/labour luvvies are going to learn the hard way that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Correction; it's more than likely they actually won't learn - they'll just keep thinking it's the way they're doing it that's wrong rather than recognising that what they're doing is wrong.
20 Comments
deleted265520
What's your opinion on this Graham or are you just posting a video and not contributing and starting a discussion?
Nothing to worry about for you then Graham, doubt you've ever left your little village.
What lovely people.
teh.arn2 h, 11 m ago

Nothing to worry about for you then Graham, doubt you've ever left your …Nothing to worry about for you then Graham, doubt you've ever left your little village.

Are you still victimizing other posters on here, instead of commenting on the post, please stop bullying others would you?
This is what you get when you vote liberal/labour lefty airheads into power.

They mean well, thinking that everybody has the same values, but they neglect the fact there is more than one mindset in this world, and the other mindsets really don't/can't/won't share those values, thus the liberal/labour luvvies are going to learn the hard way that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Correction; it's more than likely they actually won't learn - they'll just keep thinking it's the way they're doing it that's wrong rather than recognising that what they're doing is wrong.
davewave1 h, 17 m ago

Are you still victimizing other posters on here, instead of commenting on …Are you still victimizing other posters on here, instead of commenting on the post, please stop bullying others would you?

Please don't be a liberal snowflake Dave.
teh.arn4 h, 5 m ago

I did but it must have been winter with all the snowflakes blowing about.
DT895th Nov 2017

What's your opinion on this Graham or are you just posting a video and not …What's your opinion on this Graham or are you just posting a video and not contributing and starting a discussion?

My opinion is that these "poor" people driven from their homeland by war and violence are quite capable of putting up a fight and should be sent back!
Sweden is finished and the writing was on the wall years ago.
deleted265520
Graham197942 m ago

My opinion is that these "poor" people driven from their homeland by war …My opinion is that these "poor" people driven from their homeland by war and violence are quite capable of putting up a fight and should be sent back!

Thought as such.
Not that I disagree with your comment in regards to some Somalians.
It's ok to invade other countries but not accept their citizen's?
Come on man
Misslovely51 m ago

It's ok to invade other countries but not accept their citizen's? Come on …It's ok to invade other countries but not accept their citizen's? Come on man

Ah yes, who could forget about the infamous Swedish invasion of Somalia?
Somalians are the most unemployed (just 1 in 10 in full time work) immigrants in the UK. We have the highest amount of Somalians in EU. In their native country if the children don’t do well in school they don’t progress to the next year. Here that’s obviously not the case, and the non English speaking parents just assume their children are doing well when in fact they’re not.

The largest influx of Somalians into the UK was in 1999 when 7,500 arrived (that was 11% of the total immigrant intake that year).

There’s approximately 100,000 living in England and Wales that were born in Somalia.
Misslovely2 h, 23 m ago

Sofia is that you?
32376131-9gzxu.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 5th Nov 2017
.MUFC.1 h, 34 m ago

Sofia is that you?

Quite possibly. With YouDontWantToKnow, Villa, Bazzamone (& others) active again, the barrier to re-entry is clearly rather low.
.MUFC.13 h, 49 m ago

Sofia is that you?

Hang on a minute, you think i am someone else because i may have said something similar?? Come on this isn't jeremy kyle show.
deleted1431257
Graham, come to a (large) section of Small Heath nicknamed 'Somali Heath' and you'll see first hand how wrecked up the area is, and what these Somalis will eventually turn the beautiful areas of Sweden into.
Misslovely38 m ago

Hang on a minute, you think i am someone else because i may have said …Hang on a minute, you think i am someone else because i may have said something similar?? Come on this isn't jeremy kyle show.

You got it, your comments are very similar to a previously banned member/s.
Doesn't look like much of a no go zone, there are loads of people going in the background.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants