Groups

Australian Open - Murray v Pavel on BBC2 ...11.30 pm for 12.00 start

Starts 12 ish

Andy Murray does not believe the unpredictable weather conditions in Melbourne will affect his chances of progress in the Australian Open.

The in-form British number one kicks off his campaign in Tuesday's opening match on Rod Laver Arena against Romanian Andrei Pavel at 0000 GMT.

7 Comments

Supermod

Aww. Cheers Holly. I didnt realise this was on at this time.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;4125138

Aww. Cheers Holly. I didnt realise this was on at this time.

your welcome mj

15 - 0 to me :thumbsup:

Supermod

holly100;4125249

your welcome mj15 - 0 to me :thumbsup:

:-D
    You are nice.

Banned

here he is when I saw him win the semifinals of the us open:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247/imranmaz/IMG_1100.jpg

Original Poster

what were you shouting to him - looks really pzzed off -:-D

he hasnt got a personality but his tennis just getting better and better - so credit to him

Banned

holly100;4125321

what were you shouting to him - looks really pzzed off -:-Dhe hasnt got a … what were you shouting to him - looks really pzzed off -:-Dhe hasnt got a personality but his tennis just getting better and better - so credit to him

Lol is was weird.... he just seemed to look straight up at us... I think cause there weren't that many brits there that day!

he is good... better than henman atleast and he is still young :thumbsup:

he'll never be a federer or nadal, the guy got a total charisma vacuum and he breaks down more often than a vauxhall cavalier
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764267
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions