Groups

author of jurassic park dies RIP

Fantastic author who penned loads of novels has died aged 66
    god bless his soul

12 Comments

same sentiments - great author - screen writer - who hasnt seen jurassic park - rip

Banned

crichton has died?!! didnt realise he was ony 66!

salder21;3382287

crichton has died?!! didnt realise he was ony 66!

totally, loved andromeda strain. rip.

Banned

OMG I'm gutted, he's been my fav author since I read Jurassic Park as a kid...read all his books and there was just something special about them and felt like a flm was playing in my head...great mix of actual science fact and fiction...

Even went nto Ottakars at the weekend cause I thought he was about due for a new one

R.I.P. MICHAEL CRICHTON....I wil miss you dearly...thank you for the memories
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj15/zazagoth/rip.gif

haven't read his stuff but RIP

RIP........Timeline was one of my fave books.

Will look forward to his last book when it's released as they've pushed the date back.

Supermod

An absolute shame. Hugely talented gentleman.

RIP.
    hope he left some DNA in amber..................................................

You know what's really sad as well - I'll go into work tomorrow and tell the guys, and none of them will have heard of him.
    Not sure if that's an indictment on my colleagues or people in general.

Banned

choc1969;3382416

RIP........Timeline was one of my fave books.Will look forward to his … RIP........Timeline was one of my fave books.Will look forward to his last book when it's released as they've pushed the date back.

Brilliant, so muh better than the rubbish film...as were all of his books...even Jurassic Park was rubbish compared to the book

grex9101;3382490

You know what's really sad as well - I'll go into work tomorrow and tell … You know what's really sad as well - I'll go into work tomorrow and tell the guys, and none of them will have heard of him.Not sure if that's an indictment on my colleagues or people in general.

Surely they gotta remember Westworld with the late great Yul Bryner :? fab movie

ODB_69;3382638

Trilliant, so muh better than the rubbish film...as were all of his … Trilliant, so muh better than the rubbish film...as were all of his books...even Jurassic Park was rubbish compared to the book

Film was so disappointing........true, even with Paul Walker lol :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316
      4. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118

See more discussions