Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Autism Hour - Tesco Go Quiet 9am to 10am on 5th and 12th October @ Tesco

Posted 3rd Oct
Not sure where this fits, but feels like a nice, small but well meaning gesture.

This October, Tesco are joining the National Autistic Society’s Autism Hour. From 9-10am on Saturday 5 and 12 October, they’ll be dimming the lights and lowering the noise in all of their stores to create a calmer atmosphere for the autistic customers.

tescoplc.com/upd…sm/

3304078.jpg
Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Hope you don’t mind me adding this but Home Bargains do an autism hour every Saturday morning but they are also doing it on these dates too
38599800-sr3Kp.jpg
MiniMissyMoo03/10/2019 18:25

Hope you don’t mind me adding this but Home Bargains do an autism hour e …Hope you don’t mind me adding this but Home Bargains do an autism hour every Saturday morning but they are also doing it on these dates too [Image]

No this is really good, the more the big shops do and The more awareness we can create the better. Thanks a lot
matwalaboy03/10/2019 18:31

No this is really good, the more the big shops do and The more awareness …No this is really good, the more the big shops do and The more awareness we can create the better. Thanks a lot

Great, I’ll let you know if I come across any more
This is just a marketing gimmick. If Tesco really cared they'd do it every week and for longer than an hour.
Lowering the noise?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants