Auto Express subscription - cancellation

Found 2nd Jun 2010
I am sure that I cancelled the subscription for Auto Express after the recent offer here on HUKD. However, I am still getting every issue sent by post. I have trawled my bank accounts and credit cards and cannot find a direct debt for this subscription. Is it plausible that I am getting these by mistake. I have contacted them and had no response. Is there any other methods of payment I could have used and not considered?

4 Comments

How many issues have you received, the offer is normally for 6

Original Poster

I had the 6 but they keep coming !

i wish to end my subs to auto express wef from today.I have found your mag,useful in choosing my new car a jag xe.the subs. is going to a local charity----many thanks g.kirman

namrik

i wish to end my subs to auto express wef from today.I have found your … i wish to end my subs to auto express wef from today.I have found your mag,useful in choosing my new car a jag xe.the subs. is going to a local charity----many thanks g.kirman

For your information:
[ autoexpress.co.uk/con…-us ]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions