Autoaid

Posted 24th Jun 2020
With all the talk of autoaid on the AA post, thought I’d see what people say about them in their own post.

Do you recommend if you drive far? Bad experience with hidden charges?
autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/

Autoaid
AutoAid*
£59.99/yr for cheapest fully comp cover in any car that you or your spouse/partner drives
Get it*
Our overall top pick is AutoAid*, for its price and the mostly positive feedback we hear about it.

The policy includes home breakdown cover (£65 limit per call-out) and onward transport. It covers you driving any eligible vehicle (must have up-to-date tax and a valid MOT). You also get free cover for your partner, though you’ll need to prove the relationship. See FAQ for more.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Used them twice last year. Waited about 2 hours both times to come.

Couldn't fault them, kept me updated on whereabout the driver is (you get live location tracking).

Didn't pay anything extra. Got picked up and dropped off to the location of my choice.

Worth it imho.
Similarly had to use them twice last year. Wait was about an hour. Job was out sourced, as recovery was less than 10 miles driver more interested in recovering rather than diagnostics/ repair at road side. Overall, satisfied so renewed again this year.
Edited by: "moneysaver80" 24th Jun
Used Autoaid last year. Quick response and they used a local mechanic to come out to us. Excellent service would recommend.
Until my company gave us free breakdown cover , I used auto-aid for donkeys years. Never had any issues with them , and they would be my first choice if I had to start paying for cover again .
Post a comment
@
    Text