Autoaid Renewal

Posted 27th May 2019
Just had my Autoaid renewal through and it’s gone up to £59.99. I don’t think it’s bad but it was £42 last year so it’s quite a hike.

Is there any other alternatives or should I just stay with them?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Try Startrescue
Think I've tried just about every breakdown service out there over the years and I've just had my renewal through from Rescuemycar (Can't vouch for their service though) . It's gone up by less than two quid so I'm pretty happy with that (Around £28 with local recovery )
Loyalty rarely pays though
Cyclically appears on Groupon for £39.99, but not ATM. Might re-appear on this page, but may be another groupon.co.uk/dea…d-1
Emergency assist.

Usually 40-50% Quidco on top of decent prices already.
Thats crazy, i just renewed a couple of weeks back and they have jumped the price by £11 (renewal was 48 and change)
Jetpac28/05/2019 12:37

Thats crazy, i just renewed a couple of weeks back and they have jumped …Thats crazy, i just renewed a couple of weeks back and they have jumped the price by £11 (renewal was 48 and change)

I might contact them and see if I can get a discount then lol
qazitory28/05/2019 12:39

I might contact them and see if I can get a discount then lol

I mean i dont think renewal changes anything they just have a fixed price (regardless of renewal or new) .. Its just the fixed price has jumped!
Jetpac28/05/2019 12:41

I mean i dont think renewal changes anything they just have a fixed price …I mean i dont think renewal changes anything they just have a fixed price (regardless of renewal or new) .. Its just the fixed price has jumped!

The price has been updated on the website so it looks like it’s the normal price now.
Emergency assist premium cover on groupon is 19.20 with code 6Q96B89A groupon.co.uk/dea…t-6 when buying it also gives you the chance to insure your excess on you car insurance for £5. I think I paid about £30 this year for breakdown cover, insurance excess and unlimited call out add-on and thats for a 45 year old motor thats daily driven. RAC wanted the best part of £200 for cover alone.
AndyRoyd27/05/2019 19:14

Cyclically appears on Groupon for £39.99, but not ATM. Might re-appear on …Cyclically appears on Groupon for £39.99, but not ATM. Might re-appear on this page, but may be another https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/autoaid-1

Yes I usually get mine through Groupon but it's only for new members. As you say if op has sometime before renewal it may pay to wait for this to reappear.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants