Groups

Autofill Extension for Firefox

I was wondering is there an autofill extension for firefox, for example that it would auto fill in your name address and such things in one click of a button when filling out a form.

Cheers.

4 Comments

Try this:
    addons.mozilla.org/fir…84/

It works with firefox upto version 1.5; if you want to install it with firefox 2 you'll need to do some jiggery pokery but it tells you what to do in the link. :thumbsup:

I use Roboform which I believe works with firefox. It fills forms, saves logins, keeps seperate identities and I couldn't live without it! Well, I probably could, but entering competitions would be a lot harder.

I also use roboform, it is brilliant, you could get google tolbar for firefox, it's free.

AM999

I also use roboform, it is brilliant, you could get google tolbar for … I also use roboform, it is brilliant, you could get google tolbar for firefox, it's free.

Thanks CWhatley and AM999. I now use RoboForm too!

:pirate: CJ :pirate:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions