Groups

Autofill on firefox?

I use IE mainly and have my basic details stored to auto fill to save time,

I use FireFox for Quidco but cant find any info there to save my details?

Is it possible? If so how?

8 Comments

just tick the remember me box next to your user name on the quidco site;-)

Original Poster

Done that fox

I mean for my address details so i can auto fill when sites prompt for them, cos im too lazy to keep typing my name!

loupomm

Done that fox :)I mean for my address details so i can auto fill when … Done that fox :)I mean for my address details so i can auto fill when sites prompt for them, cos im too lazy to keep typing my name!

See what you mean, sometimes mine auto fills (even with my credit card details:?) and sometimes not:thinking:

Original Poster

fox2020

sometimes mine auto fills (even with my credit card details:?) and … sometimes mine auto fills (even with my credit card details:?) and sometimes not:thinking:

shocking that it does that with your card details!!!

maybe theres an add on? :thinking:

Google Toolbar?

toolbar.google.com

FireFox sometimes comes with Google Toolbar pre-installed.

fox2020

See what you mean, sometimes mine auto fills (even with my credit card … See what you mean, sometimes mine auto fills (even with my credit card details:?) and sometimes not:thinking:

If you let me know what sites you're on & when, I'll go on 'em just after to make sure your card details are no longer there....it's no trouble, really....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

If you let me know what sites you're on & when, I'll go on 'em just after … If you let me know what sites you're on & when, I'll go on 'em just after to make sure your card details are no longer there....it's no trouble, really....

I thank you, and my wallet thanks you:p

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

Google Toolbar?http://toolbar.google.comFireFox sometimes comes with … Google Toolbar?http://toolbar.google.comFireFox sometimes comes with Google Toolbar pre-installed.

thanks ducky, i'll take a look :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624

See more discussions