Automatic driving instructor London SE15

10 replies
Found 23rd Jan
Hi,

can anyone recommend a good reliable driving instructors that is reasonably priced has a good pass rate. Am looking to take classes on Saturday or Sunday Am. If anyone could give me any info at all that would be of great help.

thanks very much in advance

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
10 Comments

Why automatic ? .. Changing gears ain't that difficult and you limiting what you drive in the future ?

Wot Plodging said ^^^^^

apologies for staying on topic

my mrs did automatic lessons with Wimbledon driving school
Edited by: "mattmerch" 23rd Jan

Learn and pass the test in a manual car, then buy an automatic when you pass.
If you get an automatic license then your not allowed to drive manual until you resit your test which is a lot of money and hassle down the line.

Maybe their circumstances make it impossible for them to drive a manual?

briankins

Maybe their circumstances make it impossible for them to drive a manual?

​I think that's most likely why as very few people go for automatic otherwise.

muddassarsardar

​I think that's most likely why as very few people go for automatic o … ​I think that's most likely why as very few people go for automatic otherwise.

Or people are too lazy and think changing gear is hard which it isn't, Driving a car is easy, It's everything else like observations and highway code that can be more difficult.

If they want to just get the lesser license, then let them be, what's it to anyone else? As long as they become safe drivers it's not going to affect anyone.

briankins

If they want to just get the lesser license, then let them be, what's it … If they want to just get the lesser license, then let them be, what's it to anyone else? As long as they become safe drivers it's not going to affect anyone.

that's not how these forums work you have to ignore ppls questions and "educate" ppl to do what you think is best for them and not what they asked for

Edited by: "mattmerch" 23rd Jan

shauneco

Or people are too lazy and think changing gear is hard which it isn't, … Or people are too lazy and think changing gear is hard which it isn't, Driving a car is easy, It's everything else like observations and highway code that can be more difficult.

Driving a car is not easy. I found it difficult to learn to drive and i still struggle driving properly even now. I passed my driving test the first time but i certainly did not find it easy to learn to control the car.

We have a manual car now but our next car will be automatic as i have had enough with changing gears, it hurts my leg when i drive in london and get stuck in traffic and keep having to change gear. I keep my leg pressed on the clutch when i wait in traffic because i am too slow at managing the gears when everyone moves.

I would still learn to pass a driving test on a manual in case i need to use a manual car.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?916
    2. Mobile phone advice913
    3. arome therapy diffusers23
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40

See more discussions