AV System and speakers-on finance

Found 21st Nov 2010
Where can i get some speakers and an av reciever on finance online?

I have tried peter tyson, im going in store to superfi tomorrow, but i want to know if theres any which i can get a decision straight away today!

1. Misc
  2. Speakers
12 Comments

not sure if scan sell what your after but i just got my partner a projector on finance from there, they tell you there and then if you have been accepted, then you have to either print off the credit agreement and sign and send back or they can post it to you. they then send the goods once they have recieved the signed credit agreement. if you do decide to try it then you could do with your passport, drivers licence and or a electricity bill as they ask for details off them to verify its you.

Original Poster

im going to check scan. i can afford to pay later but not straight away thats why i want it on buy now interest free

dcx_badass

Don't spend what you can't afford.

Good advice, why get in to debt for a luxury item?

roadie

im going to check scan. i can afford to pay later but not straight away … im going to check scan. i can afford to pay later but not straight away thats why i want it on buy now interest free

i took the option of paying it off within 9months interest free, there are a few options but some do charge interest.

Original Poster

thats what i want to do, interest free. not the finance option anyway thanks for that but scan doesnt have what i want

dcx_badass

Don't spend what you can't afford.

Or in your case, don't spend what your parents can't afford.

roadie

thats what i want to do, interest free. not the finance option anyway … thats what i want to do, interest free. not the finance option anyway thanks for that but scan doesnt have what i want

Why not save up until you can afford it then you'll get a better deal/more options

Original Poster

what i have done instead is lent money of a mate and paid of my credit card!

roadie

what i have done instead is lent money of a mate and paid of my credit … what i have done instead is lent money of a mate and paid of my credit card!

Borrowed?

thesaint

Borrowed?

This is why he can't afford it now!

Original Poster

borrowed lol i always get that wrong!

Original Poster

thanks for the sarcasm!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions