Avatar 3D. Anyone going to see it?

Found 3rd Nov 2009
I've just booked at Trafford Centre for 18 Dec. Really looking forward to it. I heard the 15 minute preview they were shownig a while back was getting standing ovations. Did anyone get to see it?

5 Comments

not heard of this before, just googled the trailer and looks epic, will be defo watching this when its out

I think the actual 3d itself will be ground breaking but this seems like james cameron wants to show what the technology can do rather than the film actually being any cop.

will probably go to see the beauty of the 3d but dont hold out much hope on the actual movie front tbh.

Original Poster

barky;6768421

I think the actual 3d itself will be ground breaking but this seems like … I think the actual 3d itself will be ground breaking but this seems like james cameron wants to show what the technology can do rather than the film actually being any cop.will probably go to see the beauty of the 3d but dont hold out much hope on the actual movie front tbh.

I've seen one or two reviews of the trailer. Not gonna read any more and make my own mind up. Really looking forward to the 3d though, I saw the last Harry Potter 3d section and if Avatar looks as half good it'll be fantastic.

My daughter saw a clip at Comicon this year, said it was amazing...

I watched my first 3D movie last night: UP in 3D and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
My mate has been banging on about Avatar for a few months now, didn't know it was going to be in 3D but it looks pretty good!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125
    4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25116

See more discussions