Groups

Anyone know why my avatar is not working.
    A Link to the picture is coolavatars.net/ava…gif
    File size is 5.45kb and it's a 50x50 image.

9 Comments

Could it be because it's an animated gif ?

Must admit I can't remember seeing an animated gif on the new site yet ?

Try a normal JPG and see if that works ?

regards

Original Poster

hottoshop;1359928

Could it be because it's an animated gif ?Must admit I can't remember … Could it be because it's an animated gif ?Must admit I can't remember seeing an animated gif on the new site yet ?Try a normal JPG and see if that works ?regards

I have just copied your's onto my pc. Uploaded via my settings but still no picture.

Standi;1359978

I have just copied your's onto my pc. Uploaded via my settings but still … I have just copied your's onto my pc. Uploaded via my settings but still no picture.

Did you click on save changes when you had finished editing ?
    Still shows that you are trying to use the gif from properties ?

regards

Original Poster

hottoshop;1360071

Did you click on save changes when you had finished editing ?Still shows … Did you click on save changes when you had finished editing ?Still shows that you are trying to use the gif from properties ?regards

This is what I did.
    Control panel, edit avatar, use custon avatar, browse, select your picture that I copied, save changes.
    it gets accepted but the image doesn't display.

OK it looks like it dosn't like the "download from your own computer" option 2.

I'm going to put it on photobucket and see what happens.

Be right back

Seems to be a problem somewhere as after changing mine I can't get it back on now.

I'll post it as a bug and see if someone can help and if/when I get an answer I'll come back to the thread and let you know.

Original Poster

Ok thanks for your help:thumbsup:
    Oh and Merry Christmas
    :santa:

Seems to be a bug, I cannot add a gif nor Jpeg. One avatar I got working and then when I changed to another one and then went back to it the one avatar that was working before , no longer! My avator is exactly 80 X 60 pixels!

Original Poster

Was working earlier but after trying to change I have lost it again. Changing back didn't help either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions