Groups

A few people have offered avatars they have made. I remember snowtiger saying that she tested avatars by changing hers. Another way, without affecting your avatar, is to use the profile image instead. This way your avatar does not keep changing on threads and posts.

6 Comments

You're allowed a much bigger file for your profile picture though, so it might work there but might not as your avatar...

For prof pics: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB.

For avatars: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Sadiebabes, didn't realize you lived near me.... You're just doon the road. :-D

SuperEd

how do i get a gif file as my avatar tried many times but failed

LadyMadonna;2543244

Sadiebabes, didn't realize you lived near me.... You're just doon the … Sadiebabes, didn't realize you lived near me.... You're just doon the road. :-D

It's where all the best people live!! :-D

goonertillidie;2543299

how do i get a gif file as my avatar tried many times but failed

Can you post a link to the original animated one & I'll see what I can do

Very true. :-D

We should have a hukd night at the palace.

See who can get the cheapest drink LOL

SuperEd

sadiebabes;2543330

It's where all the best people live!! :-DCan you post a link to the … It's where all the best people live!! :-DCan you post a link to the original animated one & I'll see what I can do

pix.nofrag.com/a/f…gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844439
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543727
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions