AVENGERS ENDGAME LIMITED 4K Exclusive Collector’s Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray) £67.99 Zavvi

Posted 27th Aug 2019
The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”

zavvi.com/blu…tml

Collector’s Edition Contains:
  • Avengers : Endgame SteelBook (with title on spine).
  • Brand new light up slipcase featuring explosive character artwork.
  • Pull out gift box with character art featuring the new team suits printed on the lid.
  • 5 x Collector's metallic effect art cards highlighting the tough stance the Avengers must take in order to avenge the fallen.
  • 4 x metal printed pin badges featuring stylised character profiles.
  • Limited to only 1500 units worldwide

THIS IS BACK IN STOCK VERY LIMITED ALSO CAN USE TOPCASHBACK AS NONE OF THE ZAVVI CODES WORK AS ITS A PRE ORDER . GOING FOR £100S ON EBAY GET IT WITH ZAVVI QUCK !!!!
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
I know its limited to 1500 units worldwide. But seriously the price of this is taking the....... Have I missed something here? Normal version is £25. So its almost £45 for a fancy art on the lid, 5 postcards and 4 pin badges?
cmangi27/08/2019 13:12

I know its limited to 1500 units worldwide. But seriously the price of …I know its limited to 1500 units worldwide. But seriously the price of this is taking the....... Have I missed something here? Normal version is £25. So its almost £45 for a fancy art on the lid, 5 postcards and 4 pin badges?

Agreed!!!
It's expensive but the Captain Marvel Collectors Edition sold out before it even it came in stock, this will to I think so if you fancy one buy it...

But for buyers wishing to buy to re-sell word of advice, remember everyone as the same idea so they will soon be more on eBay than anywhere else, all sellers under cutting each other, sadly I fell into the trap of thinking I could make money re-selling such products only to get deep into debt because everyone as the same idea, making it tuff to make a profit & those with deep pockets can sell for less and still manage to make a profit due to other products they sell.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 27th Aug 2019
Any good for flipping ???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants