looks awesome.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Krooner45 m ago

6 minutes long!?!?

2:18 version (without the two earlier trailers, & the ten year anniversary footage):

41 Comments
Nerdgasm!!!
Trailer #3*
6 minutes long!?!?
Krooner45 m ago

6 minutes long!?!?

2:18 version (without the two earlier trailers, & the ten year anniversary footage):

I better get caught up. Civil War was the last one I watched.

Dr Strange
Guardians 2
Thor 3
Black Panther

Am I missing any??
Original Poster
andy1861862 h, 14 m ago

Trailer #3*

How? It's the 2nd trailer officially
Original Poster
Krooner6 m ago

I better get caught up. Civil War was the last one I watched.Dr …I better get caught up. Civil War was the last one I watched.Dr StrangeGuardians 2 Thor 3 Black PantherAm I missing any??

Spiderman homecoming?
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Spiderman homecoming?

Done that one, son's a massive Spidey fan.
Original Poster
Krooner4 m ago

Done that one, son's a massive Spidey fan.

Think that's it then! =D
Snakeyes64624 m ago

How? It's the 2nd trailer officially

Include the super bowl trailer.
What's the order of the MCU if I wanted to watch each one in chronological order of the MCU storyline?
Really looking forward to this one.. loved Black Panther too
EN1GMA21 m ago

What's the order of the MCU if I wanted to watch each one in chronological …What's the order of the MCU if I wanted to watch each one in chronological order of the MCU storyline?

You ready for this?

Phase One

Captain America: The First Avenger

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

The Incredible Hulk

Thor

Avengers

Phase two

Iron Man 3

Thor Dark World

Captain America Winter SOldier

Guardians

Guardians 2

Avengers Age of Ultron

Ant Man

Phase 3

Captain America Civil War

Dr Strange

Spiderman Homecoming

Thor Ragnarok

Black Panther

Not including TV series

Edited by: "arcangel111" 16th Mar
Still to come

Avengers: Infinity War
Ant Man and The Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
Spider-Man: Homecoming 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3,

and a shed load of tv series new and sequels
Thor 1 not part of the MCU storyline? I've watched them as they were released but I've promised myself I'll watch them back to back one day 😁
arcangel1115 m ago

Still to comeAvengers: Infinity War Ant Man and The Wasp Captain …Still to comeAvengers: Infinity War Ant Man and The Wasp Captain MarvelAvengers 4 Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3,and a shed load of tv series new and sequels

I've never actually seen incredible hulk. Didn't realise it was part of the MCU storyline. Wasn't Edward Norton in that one?
EN1GMA2 m ago

I've never actually seen incredible hulk. Didn't realise it was part of …I've never actually seen incredible hulk. Didn't realise it was part of the MCU storyline. Wasn't Edward Norton in that one?

Yeah that's the one. It was the only one in the MCU - same as all the other spiderman films.. were done by Sony before Marvel took on the 2nd reboot...
EN1GMA7 m ago

Thor 1 not part of the MCU storyline? I've watched them as they were …Thor 1 not part of the MCU storyline? I've watched them as they were released but I've promised myself I'll watch them back to back one day 😁

Of course it is, probably the most important one to watch as leads straight to the Avengers.
Edited by: "boabbyrab" 16th Mar
I got carried away and forgot to put them into phase one.. I've still to watch a film better than Ironman 1 .. my fave of them all
arcangel11110 m ago

I got carried away and forgot to put them into phase one.. I've still to …I got carried away and forgot to put them into phase one.. I've still to watch a film better than Ironman 1 .. my fave of them all

My personal fave is winter soldier. Whenever I'm bored or struggling to pick a movie, I put that on. The opening scene on the ship is awesome. Lift scene in shield hq is another classic. Great storyline I thought, a political thriller within the MCU.

But yeah, iron man is class. Thor ragnarok is another which Ive watched a few times. Very funny.

In terms of tv series, love AoS. Stuck with it throughout s1 and since then, it's not let me down.
arcangel11113 m ago

I got carried away and forgot to put them into phase one.. I've still to …I got carried away and forgot to put them into phase one.. I've still to watch a film better than Ironman 1 .. my fave of them all

I think Guardians is close, but yep.
EN1GMA35 m ago

I've never actually seen incredible hulk. Didn't realise it was part of …I've never actually seen incredible hulk. Didn't realise it was part of the MCU storyline. Wasn't Edward Norton in that one?

arcangel11133 m ago

Yeah that's the one. It was the only one in the MCU - same as all the …Yeah that's the one. It was the only one in the MCU - same as all the other spiderman films.. were done by Sony before Marvel took on the 2nd reboot...

boabbyrab30 m ago

Of course it is, probably the most important one to watch as leads …Of course it is, probably the most important one to watch as leads straight to the Avengers.

It was confirmed as being considered canon with the other movies when William Hurt appeared as (Secretary of State) Thaddeus Ross in "Captain America: Civil War" (reprising his role from "The Incredible Hulk" where he played General "Thunderbolt" Ross).
fanpages20 h, 22 m ago

It was confirmed as being considered canon with the other movies when …It was confirmed as being considered canon with the other movies when William Hurt appeared as (Secretary of State) Thaddeus Ross in "Captain America: Civil War" (reprising his role from "The Incredible Hulk" where he played General "Thunderbolt" Ross).

Still not watched it. Edward Norton as Banner as opposed to mark ruffalo, MF all the time.

Cannot wait for IW, should be crazy.
DC IS DEAD MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
i say DO NOT WATCH TRAILERS!!!

these days they show too much in trailers, so for big movies i tend not to watch trailers,

for example while in the cinemas watching another movie, got a glimpse from Thor Ragnarok that hes hammer gets destroyed, i know its not a spoiler for say, but i would have loved that shock factor of watching it get destroyed and releasing how strong hella is.

also IMAX Leicester square booked, maybe see some of you guys there
hass12318th Mar

DC IS DEAD MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

even doe i wanna agree, DC isnt dead you cannot forget the Batman trilogy, also i enjoyed suicide squad, but i agree justice league is dead MWAHAHAHAHAHA
kaaaching1 h, 13 m ago

i say DO NOT WATCH TRAILERS!!! these days they show too much in trailers, …i say DO NOT WATCH TRAILERS!!! these days they show too much in trailers, so for big movies i tend not to watch trailers,for example while in the cinemas watching another movie, got a glimpse from Thor Ragnarok that hes hammer gets destroyed, i know its not a spoiler for say, but i would have loved that shock factor of watching it get destroyed and releasing how strong hella is. also IMAX Leicester square booked, maybe see some of you guys there

...and now you've spoiled that for everybody reading here too!

The real spoiler (quoted in some reviews & television interviews) connected with Thor's last solo movie was to do with one of the characters, not Mjölnir.

PS. I would suggest not reading this article (published five hours ago) then...

[ screenrant.com/mjo…st/ ]

PPS. There is another article at ScreenRant.com teasing a potential "Thor 4" storyline (published two hours ago), but given that the address for the page includes a spoiler I will not post it.
The second official "Deadpool 2" ("Untitled Deadpool Sequel") trailer...

fanpages1 h, 41 m ago

...and now you've spoiled that for everybody reading here too!The real …...and now you've spoiled that for everybody reading here too!The real spoiler (quoted in some reviews & television interviews) connected with Thor's last solo movie was to do with one of the characters, not Mjölnir.PS. I would suggest not reading this article (published five hours ago) then...[ https://screenrant.com/mjolnir-destroyed-thor-comics-tempest/ ]

mate it was in the bloody trailer, and the movie came out several months ago, if you still haven't watched it, what are you in a forum for Infinity war trailer?? plus i literally said they tend to show too much, FOR EXAMPLE.................. and you carry on reading and then get upset about it, im surprised they can read in the first place
kaaaching39 m ago

mate it was in the bloody trailer, and the movie came out several months …mate it was in the bloody trailer, and the movie came out several months ago, if you still haven't watched it, what are you in a forum for Infinity war trailer??...

Maybe you had bought the DVD or Blu-ray Disc when it was released a few weeks ago (at the end of February) & have not watched it yet.

I like your new game though; "What are you in a forum for infinity war trailer?".

Go on; you go first & pick the best character for yourself.

kaaaching39 m ago

plus i literally said...

Let me just stop you there.
fanpages10 m ago

Maybe you had bought the DVD or Blu-ray Disc when it was released a few …Maybe you had bought the DVD or Blu-ray Disc when it was released a few weeks ago (at the end of February) & have not watched it yet.I like your new game though; "What are you in a forum for infinity war trailer?".Go on; you go first & pick the best character for yourself.Let me just stop you there.

What are you even mumbling about??
Edited by: "kaaaching" 23rd Mar
kaaaching5 m ago

What are you evening mumbling about??

It is still afternoon here.
fanpages2 m ago

It is still afternoon here.

but dude what are you even on about, in your previous comment
kaaaching2 m ago

but dude what are you even on about, in your previous comment

Do you mean this...

I like your new game though; "What are you in a forum for infinity war trailer?"

Re-read what you replied to me about spoilers.
fanpages5 m ago

Do you mean this...I like your new game though; "What are you in a … Do you mean this...I like your new game though; "What are you in a forum for infinity war trailer?"Re-read what you replied to me about spoilers.

what i missed out a word? doing?.............you still understood what i was saying, i was just typing fast
kaaaching1 m ago

what i missed out a word? doing?.............you still understood what i …what i missed out a word? doing?.............you still understood what i was saying, i was just typing fast

So, which character do you identify with in the trailer?
fanpages5 h, 25 m ago

The second official "Deadpool 2" ("Untitled Deadpool Sequel") …The second official "Deadpool 2" ("Untitled Deadpool Sequel") trailer...[Video]

Red Band > Green Band, just like Red Pepper was always better than Green Pepper on Ready Steady Cook
Edited by: "Deadpooled" 23rd Mar
hass1233 m ago

Red Band > Green Band, just like Red Pepper was always better than Green …Red Band > Green Band, just like Red Pepper was always better than Green Pepper on Ready Steady Cook

Yes; but posting a link to that trailer may have meant my comment was removed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions