Groups

Avensis lease deal

Hi

My current lease deal is running out in July and I think this is a good deal for a family sized car...please let me know your thoughts.

leasingoptions.co.uk/car…cle

It must be AUTOMATIC (not interested in manual anymore), there are rarely any deals on Auto's.

Standard colour is White

Before anyone suggests it I'm not interested in a second hand car.

Thanks

3 Comments

seems like a very good deal, so if you need a lease I would go for it. I personally went with purchase of 3 month old Toyota Verso with 1,000miles on the clock. List price £23,000 purchased for £14,000. Deposit of £3,000 the rest on 0% rate credit card. I figured out that with 5 years Toyota warranty I will keep it for at least that, should be able to sell it for around £6,000, so will work out at around £140 a month overall.

Original Poster

kvn618

seems like a very good deal, so if you need a lease I would go for it. I … seems like a very good deal, so if you need a lease I would go for it. I personally went with purchase of 3 month old Toyota Verso with 1,000miles on the clock. List price £23,000 purchased for £14,000. Deposit of £3,000 the rest on 0% rate credit card. I figured out that with 5 years Toyota warranty I will keep it for at least that, should be able to sell it for around £6,000, so will work out at around £140 a month overall.

Ok thanks, was it an Auto and where did you get that ?

daudiamd

Ok thanks, was it an Auto and where did you get that ?

It was, got it from local Toyota dealer. I think the lease deal is really good and I would get it if I was after a new car. You always get an "itch" after couple of years for a new car... Considering relatively low initial outlay, I say go for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions