Groups

Avenue Road...

What's wrong with the old one?

3 Comments

Original Poster

Villager: It was 'ere that Catherine of aragon was bitten by a mad dog.
    Tourist: Tudor?

A hermit was arrested after driving a hundred miles an hour, the charge was recluse driving

When William Shakespeare went swimming one day he was obsessed with the notion that moths had been feeding on the back of his trunks! He asked a friend to investigate and make a thorough search. The friend replied, "No holes, bard."

A man goes into a fish and chip shop and says 'Can I have fish and chips twice please?'
    The shop owner says, 'I heard you the first time.'

A policeman walked over to a parked car and asked the driver if the car was licensed. 'Of course it is,' replied the driver.
    'Great, I'll have a pint then.'

The fourth one is my favourite ( of these ).

I might be wrong, but I suspect these wont be appreciated / understood by some on here.:whistling:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4324079

The fourth one is my favourite ( of these ).I might be wrong, but I … The fourth one is my favourite ( of these ).I might be wrong, but I suspect these wont be appreciated / understood by some on here.:whistling:

I know, at least we find them funny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3241153
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions