Average age of HUKD members?

Found 10th Mar 2010
What does everyone think the average age of this website is?

Age+Examples

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
118 Comments

Original Poster

13 years old - La Senza/Ann Summers Threads

Id say average age is about 30! dunno why, most people don't mention there age & I'm 19 so random number!

If it's by volume of posts then it's probably under 16. Although vb1 has got to be about 70 odd and that might push the average age up a bit. :whistling:

Banned

Average age of this website - I'd say about 6 years

"HotUKDeals.com was founded in August 2004"

id say 34

Original Poster

Is that a swimsuit *katie*?

bazzaric;8066581

Is that a swimsuit *katie*?

No a halter-neck top! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

And do we think moderators should need some kind of training in 'monitoring children'?

Original Poster

*katie*;8066586

No a halter-neck top! :thumbsup:

I think we need bigger pics for proof :thumbsup:

16 years old - spotty teenages hitting on girls in the misk :-D

bout tree fiddy

Banned

bazzaric;8066593

And do we think moderators should need some kind of training in … And do we think moderators should need some kind of training in 'monitoring children'?

no but they should have a crb done

bazzaric;8066600

I think we need bigger pics for proof :thumbsup:16 years old - spotty … I think we need bigger pics for proof :thumbsup:16 years old - spotty teenages hitting on girls in the misk :-D

That is my pic, and it's not getting larger (only on facebook)

Aww are you 16

Original Poster

sassie;8066606

no but they should have a crb done

and some kind of 'mental check'

*katie*;8066612

That is my pic, and it's not getting larger (only on facebook)Aww are you … That is my pic, and it's not getting larger (only on facebook)Aww are you 16

Once upon a time, now i'm old enough to know better :-D

I would say average age 30ish

I reckon about 20. I'm 20.

*katie*;8066612

That is my pic, and it's not getting larger (only on facebook)Aww are you … That is my pic, and it's not getting larger (only on facebook)Aww are you 16

=O what's your facebook? ;P

nickw90;8066643

I reckon about 20. I'm 20.=O what's your facebook? ;P

Its katie *** good luck finding me :whistling:

most people on here are over the hill (srs)

im 21 though...but with the mental age of a child ha

jamstaruk1972;8066580

id say 34

Was thinking the same...

*katie*;8066653

Cheers

25 - Guessing average age is mid-late 30's.

nickw90;8066669

Cheers

More than welcome :-D

*katie*;8066653

To anyone interested I happen to have it :-D

Don't think it'll be cheap though...........:whistling:

How's the cd's katie? Still working?

Any particular reason for you to ask Bazz?
Any thread I post in - the average age goes up like a rocket.:-D

Back after the dog walk!!

i would say mid 20 to 30 i am 27 next month.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;8066636

I would say average age 30ish

It's a strange one. I think deals seem to be aimed at 20-30 year olds (Games/Dvds/Underwear) but I think the average age is probably around 25. There's definately a load of 13-16 year olds.

*katie*;8066676

More than welcome :-D

MSN?

nickw90;8066691

MSN?

You're just sounding desperate now...:-D

bazzaric;8066684

It's a strange one. I think deals seem to be aimed at 20-30 year olds … It's a strange one. I think deals seem to be aimed at 20-30 year olds (Games/Dvds/Underwear) but I think the average age is probably around 25. There's definately a load of 13-16 year olds.

youve got to remember how many people use this site and are not members, only a small minority use the misc frequently and as Sassie says most should probs need a crb haha

the majority of lurkers will just be there for the deals so the average age would probs be 25-36

24 here...Id have to agree about 30'ish though...

I think around 26.:)

Original Poster

chesso;8066678

Any particular reason for you to ask Bazz? Any thread I post in - the … Any particular reason for you to ask Bazz? Any thread I post in - the average age goes up like a rocket.:-DBack after the dog walk!!

Not really!

I think different sections will have different age groups. Any thread you post in becomes a 100+ thread 'cause you run the misk. Something to do with you Stylin' on everyone. Especially with your new 'How to grow Marijuana' (But pretend online it's potatoes) thread

deek72;8066698

You're just sounding desperate now...:-D

Well, I just remembered I don't even have facebook!

bazzaric;8066684

It's a strange one. I think deals seem to be aimed at 20-30 year olds … It's a strange one. I think deals seem to be aimed at 20-30 year olds (Games/Dvds/Underwear) but I think the average age is probably around 25. There's definately a load of 13-16 year olds.

Never realised there were that many children among us!

Original Poster

numptyj;8066706

youve got to remember how many people use this site and are not members, … youve got to remember how many people use this site and are not members, only a small minority use the misc frequently and as Sassie says most should probs need a crb hahathe majority of lurkers will just be there for the deals so the average age would probs be 25-36

Good point, well made.

Those who don't want to get involved in the conversations: i.e. arguments about merits of a deal, misc style posts, etc will probably be older and 'more mature'

im 25

deek72;8066677

To anyone interested I happen to have it :-D Don't think it'll be cheap … To anyone interested I happen to have it :-D Don't think it'll be cheap though...........:whistling:How's the cd's katie? Still working?

They are brilliant thanks hun lovely guy you are

*katie*;8066754

They are brilliant thanks hun lovely guy you are

Awww, shucks :oops:

nickw90;8066691

MSN?

No its for kids ;-)

bazzaric - start another thread asking folks to just post their age and nothing else (less trawling to do) (like that will work!!!!) and then the first 100 who reply, use their ages to work out the average age of misc.

Banned

when i see some of the posts in the underwear deal it really makes me cringe and to think these men have partners is even more cringeworthy
Post a comment
@
    Text