Groups

Average forum member activity has decreased since I stopped posting....

I wonder what its gonna be like when I go on holiday this week.

I think admin will close the site for 10days to save on mod and maintenance fees.

o teh power being the biggest member on here.

33 Comments

welcome back then lol

Gettin' old bg1. Cue the "biggest member" jokes

Average forum member activity has decreased since I stoped posting..

i genuinly agree

i agree, we might as well all go on holiday if you're not gonna be around.. I'll miss you.

I havnt been on here for while so didnt know ..

Prob'ly quiet as they'll be lining uo to rob your house now thar anyone with access to t'internet knows you'll be away!

without jerba all you got is jfk bumpin old threads of his that didnt quite make it :-(

Holiday?
    Don't you mean work?
    Who is the average forum member?
    Did you stop posting?

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;4410364

i agree, we might as well all go on holiday if you're not gonna be … i agree, we might as well all go on holiday if you're not gonna be around.. I'll miss you.

lol thanks
    nikkib123;4410369

Thats cos you are disliked BG1 (not by me I might add x) and you draw in … Thats cos you are disliked BG1 (not by me I might add x) and you draw in the haters! I'm not hatin' just statin'

lol I draw in everyone.
    Liddle ol' me;4410356

Gettin' old bg1. Cue the "biggest member" jokes

yeah I made a banger of a thread two days ago, it got spammed and never brought back up, was one of my best threads too :-(

will miss you gerby. I think

Banned

Italy this week mane?

Original Poster

chesso;4410383

Holiday?Don't you mean work?Who is the average forum member? Did you stop … Holiday?Don't you mean work?Who is the average forum member? Did you stop posting?

holiday work whats the diff when you a model like me pulling 101 birds everday, don't sound like work. :-D

I mean the amount of users has decreased because im not posting!

you missed a P out of stopped. Just thought id tell you cos it ruin my role on text thingy. so sort it pmsl

Admin

http://i33.tinypic.com/351veph.jpg

make sure u get an icecream! italian icecream is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
    7-2 ftw :P

black gerbil1;4410407

holiday work whats the diff when you a model like me pulling 101 birds … holiday work whats the diff when you a model like me pulling 101 birds everday, don't sound like work. :-DI mean the amount of users has decreased because im not posting!

I thought you were sulking after the second knock back (see what happens when you don't take my advice!!).

Holiday - you pay; work -you get paid

edit -I bet your B/F finished with you after that JB.

juliet_bravo;4410425

hahahahahahahahaha

its good to see u posting in misc more jb (rep me)

Original Poster

ODB_69;4410399

Italy this week mane?

yeah mane, cant w8
    cherishu2;4410417

you missed a P out of stopped. Just thought id tell you cos it ruin my … you missed a P out of stopped. Just thought id tell you cos it ruin my role on text thingy. so sort it pmsl

fixed
    chesso;4410439

I thought you were sulking after the second knock back (see what happens … I thought you were sulking after the second knock back (see what happens when you don't take my advice!!).Holiday - you pay; work -you get paidedit -I bet your B/F finished with you after that JB.

i made a thread a few nights ago saying I banged her, it got spammed.

confidence all time high.

lol @ gif

this is how it goes...

BG1 posts thread claiming something ridiculous...

A good few members post several replies pointing out that BG1 is in fact a total t*t/child/fantasist.

BG1 posts replies accusing said members of 'playa h4te'

BG1 supporters come running to save their master from any further ridicule.

Other members then laugh copiously @ BG1 and his fanclub until everyone realises Lost/eastenders/corro/skins/shameless is on and disperse....

hence, when BG1 isn't about, posts do in fact go down...

haha cussed by a mod......shame!

Banned

ChipSticks;4410482

this is how it goes...BG1 posts thread claiming something ridiculous...A … this is how it goes...BG1 posts thread claiming something ridiculous...A good few members post several replies pointing out that BG1 is in fact a total t*t/child/fantasist.BG1 posts replies accusing said members of 'playa h4te'BG1 supporters come running to save their master from any further ridicule.Other members then laugh copiously @ BG1 and his fanclub until everyone realises Lost/eastenders/corro/skins/shameless is on and disperse....hence, when BG1 isn't about, posts do in fact go down...

Nuff said.

You gotta luv JB............

Actually posts probably go up when BG1 isn't posting as most of BG1 threads are deleted or spammed (so the posts don't get counted).

Yep, the rodent gets owned by a mod.

Say it all really.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4410482

this is how it goes...BG1 posts thread claiming something ridiculous...A … this is how it goes...BG1 posts thread claiming something ridiculous...A good few members post several replies pointing out that BG1 is in fact a total t*t/child/fantasist.BG1 posts replies accusing said members of 'playa h4te'BG1 supporters come running to save their master from any further ridicule.Other members then laugh copiously @ BG1 and his fanclub until everyone realises Lost/eastenders/corro/skins/shameless is on and disperse....hence, when BG1 isn't about, posts do in fact go down...

you missed the bit were I get ever popular become bigger the Admin on this site

lol, im bigger then all the mods on here anyway.

Lol

Bg1,

black gerbil1;4410543

you missed the bit were I get ever popular become bigger the Admin on … you missed the bit were I get ever popular become bigger the Admin on this sitelol, im bigger then all the mods on here anyway.

makes no sense...

black gerbil1;4410543

you missed the bit were I get ever popular become bigger the Admin on … you missed the bit were I get ever popular become bigger the Admin on this sitelol, im bigger then all the mods on here anyway.

this is where I point out that BG1 is in fact a total t*t/child/fantasist.

ChipSticks;4410560

this is where I point out that BG1 is in fact a total … this is where I point out that BG1 is in fact a total t*t/child/fantasist.:)

has to be with english like that! :whistling:

Original Poster

HUKD Statistics
    Now Online:
    (8178 Guests, 1379 Members)

point proved.

black gerbil1;4410783

HUKD StatisticsNow Online: 9557 (8178 Guests, 1379 Members) point … HUKD StatisticsNow Online: 9557 (8178 Guests, 1379 Members) point proved.

The word you're looking for is PROVEN.

:roll:

If you're trying to make a statement, at least try to ensure you don't look stupid.

o teh power being the biggest member on here.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5875/condomeu7.jpg

Got it in one!

Banned

http://geteven.biz/hukd/cat.jpg

^lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions