AVG 2011 1 year licence anyone have one I can have/buy?

Found 17th Oct 2010
a few weeks ago AVG 2011 were offering a 1 year licence and I was wondering if anyone has one they are not using I can have/buy?

1. Misc
  2. Avg
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Avg
5 Comments

dont bother, ive just changed to the microsoft free one, so much better, avg kept flagging exe's as viruses

Why do you want to pay when Microsoft Security Essentials is just as good, less intrusive and free?
Microsoft Security Essentials

Original Poster

deek72

Why do you want to pay when Microsoft Security Essentials is just as … Why do you want to pay when Microsoft Security Essentials is just as good, less intrusive and free?Microsoft Security Essentials

Does it have all the extras that AVG has? looks good tho, is that what you use?

nwressell

Does it have all the extras that AVG has? looks good tho, is that what … Does it have all the extras that AVG has? looks good tho, is that what you use?

Tbh, I'm not sure what extras you mean. It does have spyware/malware protection, and yes, I do use it. Install it then forget it.

In work I install the microsoft one on all the machines, very good with resources, and does not bother you. At home I am using McAfee paid for, but you can get that dirt cheap on the bay of fools.
Post a comment
@
    Text