AVG Internet Security 8.5 3 User/2 Year Over

Found 10th Jun 2009
Hi,

Just a quick question. We have managed to get 50 retail copies of this and I was wondering if I can advertise them on here.

It retails for about £80 on AVG website and £60 on PCworld.co.uk. We're looking to sell it for about £30. Can a mod let me know if this is ok, or are we not allowed to do this.

We dont do this for a living and have already got feedback on HUKD.

Thanks for any advice

11 Comments

ha ha, you know you won't be allowed :whistling:

No more than two I believe.

You wouldn't be allowed as it would be considered trader-like behaviour....

Plus, you can only sell two of any one item anyway....

why buy it when they do a free version which is just as good

Original Poster

Ok, so I can list 2 of them though?

The free version is AVG anti virus only, and some people like the added benifit of free technical support if anything goes wrong

wickedteen;5457421

why buy it when they do a free version which is just as good

Its only the anti-virus they do free, this is the full security suite av/firewall spyware etc, I use the paid for version of the AV as its got a bigger interface with more options, mine was through a offers loophole and expires 2018! The keys are all the same.

Banned

there are regular give aways for this product.

you would be out of your mind to think that anybody frequenting this forum is gonna pay you for this

harlzter;5457470

Its only the anti-virus they do free, this is the full security suite … Its only the anti-virus they do free, this is the full security suite av/firewall spyware etc, I use the paid for version of the AV as its got a bigger interface with more options, mine was through a offers loophole and expires 2018! The keys are all the same.

that version is the cracked version, it must be the most popular version, lol, as its totally free.

wickedteen;5457887

that version is the cracked version, it must be the most popular version, … that version is the cracked version, it must be the most popular version, lol, as its totally free.

nope no cracks involved, just a serial publicly published in a magazine as part of a promotion, fully legit:thumbsup:
AV/security is one thing I would pay for rather than use cracked versions, If your av has a virus/rootkit/keyloger/trojan whatever your whole system is vulnerable, other software I take my chances with trusting my security to keep me safe, I scan everything twice before installing something thats kept me well for a few years now.

Banned

harlzter;5458136

nope no cracks involved, just a serial publicly published in a magazine … nope no cracks involved, just a serial publicly published in a magazine as part of a promotion, fully legit:thumbsup:AV/security is one thing I would pay for rather than use cracked versions, If your av has a virus/rootkit/keyloger/trojan whatever your whole system is vulnerable, other software I take my chances with trusting my security to keep me safe, I scan everything twice before installing something thats kept me well for a few years now.

i know the serial involved as i posted it on here.....

it was a crack:whistling:

Banned

Thread closed. The allowance of 2 is not applicable in this scenario.

If in doubt, ask prior to posting, however the listing would have been pulled as currently listed on ebay.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247671
  2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
  4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115

See more discussions