Groups

AVG : trouble updating it today am i the only one???

and i no your all gonna say use avast but i tried using it and didnt really understand it, i no i now sound really simple LOL

7 Comments

i use avg on all my systems, its great.
    just keep trying, but today there isnt a update, there was yesterday morning

Working OK for me. Is it the notifications that are annoying you?

Original Poster

wickedteen;4228157

i use avg on all my systems, its great.just keep trying, but today there … i use avg on all my systems, its great.just keep trying, but today there isnt a update, there was yesterday morning

LOL whoops i must have missed it then! thank u! x

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=magenta]My AVG symbol by clock was showing problem with update manager, but when i right clicked and opened the interface it said update manager requires restart,, restarted pc, all fine now[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=magenta]may not be what you meant but hope it helps..:thumbsup: [/COLOR][/FONT]

I used to use AVG and was quite happy with it, but then it got popular and bloated

now I use ]comodo which has been great and uses practically no system resources when compared to AVG

Original Poster

wend;4228176

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=magenta]My AVG symbol by clock was showing … [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=magenta]My AVG symbol by clock was showing problem with update manager, but when i right clicked and opened the interface it said update manager requires restart,, restarted pc, all fine now[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=magenta]may not be what you meant but hope it helps..:thumbsup: [/COLOR][/FONT]

thanks this is wot it was!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Excellent!! :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dee.s.g;4230722

thanks this is wot it was!!!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions