Groups

AVi file converter & burner

i have lots of avi files i need to put on dvd & be used in pal dvd players

i found one that works a charm but it has a watermark on it ........ grrrrrrrr

i am looking for a free one without burning a watermark to the dvd .......

11 Comments

The DiVX water mark? I hate that too, so will be interested with what others come up with.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2967265

The DiVX water mark? I hate that too, so will be interested with what … The DiVX water mark? I hate that too, so will be interested with what others come up with.

no i get one from the burner i use ....... says buy the full version at www. xxxxxxx .com in bright yellow writing

faevilangel;2967277

no i get one from the burner i use ....... says buy the full version at … no i get one from the burner i use ....... says buy the full version at www. xxxxxxx .com in bright yellow writing

Oh right. Never had that. I use Ashampoo DVD burner, but it is not free. I have had all kinds of problems burning DVDs that I now just burn them direct from my camcorder, DVD, VHS on to a Recordable DVD player , thus bypassing the computer. Never had a duff one since.

try using this 1 i use it and it doesnt have any watermarks on it

trustfm.net/div…php

Original Poster

andyc240;2967449

try using this 1 i use it and it doesnt have any watermarks on it … try using this 1 i use it and it doesnt have any watermarks on it http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareAvi2Dvd.php

i get a watermark on the screen

Banned

convertxtodvd is the best out there by a long way. not free unless you torrent it

yup - convertxtodvd does a great job.

Nero is the best

Banned

Fl0wer;2990575

Nero is the best

nero is complete rubbish for conversion. twice as long and lots of audio sync errors at times.

have you even tried convertxtodvd?

I bet you still use internet explorer lol :-D

I use convertx or cucusoft neither burn watermarks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions