Groups
    EXPIRED

avi - m4p convertor - fast and free ???

anyone know of a free video conversion program to convert avi files to p4p for ipod touch?

I have AVS Video Convertor but it seems very slow and also I would like to find one that can do batches of more than one file - so it can run overnight say.

Any ideas as I have some files to do quite soon for a business trip - need some TV shows to watch in case I get snow bound in Europe !!!

TIA

EliTom

9 Comments

Download them in the right format. . Converting takes ages plus hassle lol

Banned

kev_u8701r

Download them in the right format. . Converting takes ages plus hassle lol

nonsense

takes 20 minutes to convert a 2 hour film on my pc

xvid4psp is great (winnydows.com)

e,g,

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot018.jpg

csiman

nonsensetakes 20 minutes to convert a 2 hour film on my pcxvid4psp is … nonsensetakes 20 minutes to convert a 2 hour film on my pcxvid4psp is great (winnydows.com)e,g,

Its not rubbish just download mp4s failing that use vlc plays nearly everything no need for converting

Banned

kev_u8701r

Its not rubbish just download mp4s failing that use vlc plays nearly … Its not rubbish just download mp4s failing that use vlc plays nearly everything no need for converting

so you have a 4gb avi and your solution is to download the mp4 version rather than convert

how I lolled

Why would you put a 4gb file on a ipod touch when you can easily get one about 300 - 400 mb and its done in like 3 mins without converting seems like a waste of effort and time imo but its up too you,,, you're clearly not going to notice the difference on a 4inch screen if its 4gb file pmsl

csiman

so you have a 4gb avi and your solution is to download the mp4 version … so you have a 4gb avi and your solution is to download the mp4 version rather than converthow I lolled

Banned

kev_u8701r

Why would you put a 4gb file on a ipod touch when you can easily get one … Why would you put a 4gb file on a ipod touch when you can easily get one about 300 - 400 mb and its done in like 3 mins without converting seems like a waste of effort and time imo but its up too you,,, you're clearly not going to notice the difference on a 4inch screen if its 4gb file pmsl

DOH!

Obviously OP has a selection of AVI files which he would like to play on his ipod touch so size of file is irrelevant. To suggest re-downloading is a solution is laughable at best. Try engaging your other brain cell and you may eventually realise this. I blame the parents.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/vybgbr.gif

Original Poster

Guys - guys - I already have the avi's and mayne they are noy easily avaiaable in mp4

used handbrake as you can queue the files and its fairly fast but will alos try xvid4psp - thanks csiman

thanks for the other answers BTW

EliTom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue13
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      3. word survey34
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915

See more discussions