Groups
    EXPIRED

Aviator sunglasses

Hi I'm going on my hols soon and I would really like some nice Aviator sunglasses.
    Now I know if I want a really decent pair I need to look at getting RayBan's But I don't think I could possibly bring myself to spend soo much money on a pair... Ebay are ok for Rayban's but i'm not sure thay can be official!!!! Hmm??

So does anyone know where I can buy any other " nice" affordable Aviators??

Thanks for any help

13 Comments

Have you seen the Alexander Mcqueen Aviators?.. the Skull ones look awesome

asos.com/Ale…ver

Banned

Sunglasses of any name on ebay in general will be fake.

I have a pair of genuine brand new ray bans you can have for £50. 100% genuine or your money back.

Decent and cheap dont mix....

You get what you pay for with lense quality and frames..

Whats your budget ??

Banned

KERMITZBITZ;8466126

Have you seen the Alexander Mcqueen Aviators?.. the Skull ones look … Have you seen the Alexander Mcqueen Aviators?.. the Skull ones look awesomehttp://www.asos.com/Alexander-Mcqueen/Alexander-Mcqueen-Scull-Temple-Aviators/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1082212&cid=6519&Rf91=898&Rf-400=12173&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Sliver

Those are really nice, don't think op is looking for McQueen though if RayBan's are out. Nice tho.

I bought some Aviators off eBay last year, they lasted about 3 weeks & were crap, so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

If you do find any within a decent budget, let us know

Original Poster

wow the one's on the asos website are quite tasty, but well out of my budget haha...
    I would not pay more than £50 for a really nice pair, only because I will get moaned at :oops:
    I didn't mention that I also want them mirrored too. I'm still searching too. And yes, I don't think I can trust fleabay.. I'm looking at amazon right now..:thumbsup:

Banned

Djnino;8466190

wow the one's on the asos website are quite tasty, but well out of my … wow the one's on the asos website are quite tasty, but well out of my budget haha...I would not pay more than £50 for a really nice pair, only because I will get moaned at :oops:I didn't mention that I also want them mirrored too. I'm still searching too. And yes, I don't think I can trust fleabay.. I'm looking at amazon right now..:thumbsup:

Erm Amazon is just as bad unless you buy from a big name, such as Amazon, sunglasses hut, etc, avoid unknown names.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8466202

Erm Amazon is just as bad unless you buy from a big name, such as Amazon, … Erm Amazon is just as bad unless you buy from a big name, such as Amazon, sunglasses hut, etc, avoid unknown names.

Coolio, thanks for the advice... My mate told me yesterday that he got a good pair in boots for around £35.. I'll go have a cheeky look later.:)

costco sell them cheaper and when i was in the other week they had money off them!!xx

Original Poster

branchinghenk;8466288

costco sell them cheaper and when i was in the other week they had money … costco sell them cheaper and when i was in the other week they had money off them!!xx

I don't have a Costco anywhere near me, but thank you for the help ;-)

You could try TK Maxx? Sometimes you get lucky in there. With sunglasses I mean...not anything else.

Djnino;8466190

wow the one's on the asos website are quite tasty, but well out of my … wow the one's on the asos website are quite tasty, but well out of my budget haha...I would not pay more than £50 for a really nice pair, only because I will get moaned at :oops:I didn't mention that I also want them mirrored too. I'm still searching too. And yes, I don't think I can trust fleabay.. I'm looking at amazon right now..:thumbsup:

I'm going to wait till they are sub £200 then I'm gonna get them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions