Groups

Avitar help please

Hi i was wondering if someone could tell mewhere to get any good animater pics from...online (for my avitar) And how do i actually upload them to be my avitar... thanks for the help

54 Comments

I use image shack to find stuff then upload them to my album on photobucket before adding them to here.

Original Poster

I will give it a go thanks

You can do it all ]HERE....

Very easy... Must be.. I can do it..

edna_clouds;2707302

You can do it all ]HERE....Very easy... Must be.. I can do it..

Love the new avvy, Edna - very you

tornado5528;2707310

Thnks:p .... I found it earlier when I was playing a game with ms'sticker.. I don't know if I'll keep it though..

tornado5528;2707310

Can EVERYONE else see Ednas new avvy?? I cant see it....it just looks blank:?

It's this one bun....

http://th223.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Zany_Sage/th_peek-a-boo-14-bug.gif

yellowsticker;2707323

Can EVERYONE else see Ednas new avvy?? I cant see it....it just looks … Can EVERYONE else see Ednas new avvy?? I cant see it....it just looks blank:?

Same for me. I was assuming that was the point? Maybe not :thinking:

edna_clouds;2707341

It's this one bun....

i can see it there..........!!!! its cool!!! :thumbsup: just cant see it on ur avvy!! lol

I'll put my old one back on if it's blank then... :-(

edna_clouds;2707317

Thnks:p .... I found it earlier when I was playing a game with … Thnks:p .... I found it earlier when I was playing a game with ms'sticker.. I don't know if I'll keep it though..

I think you should keep it...

Shows fine for me on Vista ultimate SP1, IE7 and 22' Widescreen monitor - maybe something to do with others' browsers or screen resolutions :?

tornado5528;2707358

I think you should keep it...Shows fine for me on Vista ultimate SP1, IE7 … I think you should keep it...Shows fine for me on Vista ultimate SP1, IE7 and 22' Widescreen monitor - maybe something to do with others' browsers or screen resolutions :?

I'm on vista with firefox. I could see it when you posted it but not where avatar is

yellowsticker;2707323

Can EVERYONE else see Ednas new avvy?? I cant see it....it just looks … Can EVERYONE else see Ednas new avvy?? I cant see it....it just looks blank:?

Maybe need to update or install java to get it. Works fine for me - real clever Edna !

hellfire;2707389

I'm on vista with firefox. I could see it when you posted it but not … I'm on vista with firefox. I could see it when you posted it but not where avatar is

I've just worked it out with the help of hellfire.... It doesn't work with firefox... Thanks:thumbsup:

hellfire;2707389

I'm on vista with firefox. I could see it when you posted it but not … I'm on vista with firefox. I could see it when you posted it but not where avatar is

i am with firefox..........perhaps foxy has eaten the froggy!

I havent had chance to read all the comment so not sure if anyone has asked but how do you upload so that the image moves?
    Got to go and lie down now as i have tonsilitis. Thats all i need

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=4

RedIron gave me this advice if you want to make your own. I cheat and find other peoples :whistling:

My codecs or something are wrong and I haven't figured out how to fix them yet

Original Poster

wots the max size a avitar can be??

and hellfire how do u get the pic from photobucket to be ur avitar?

Max is 80 by 80 and 19kb. I reduce colours sometimes to make it small enough

Once its in photobucket I left click direct link and then paste in url space on edit avatar

You nearly there with it then? If you need any more help just post or PM and I will do what I can

Original Poster

I have a 80 by 60 pic and it still say it is too big... u no the problem?

Original Poster

oh... how u get the kb down??

Is it under 19kb?

If you want post it on here and I will play with it for you?

Try reducing the colours

Reaney24;2707606

I have a 80 by 60 pic and it still say it is too big... u no the problem?

The file size will be too big i.e. kb's, not the size as in width and height

Original Poster

ok cheers...
    i344.photobucket.com/alb…gif

im given u (hellfire) some rep 4 all ur help aswel :thumbsup:

RedIron;2707630

The file size will be too big i.e. kb's, not the size as in width and … The file size will be too big i.e. kb's, not the size as in width and height

Hello you! Take it you saw my post about STILL not being able to animate. Not many things beat me but I think that has.....Bloody computers :x:-D

hellfire;2707647

Hello you! Take it you saw my post about STILL not being able to animate. … Hello you! Take it you saw my post about STILL not being able to animate. Not many things beat me but I think that has.....Bloody computers :x:-D

Lol yeah I see it, I thought you gave up a long time ago!

If you give me a link t the youtube video ad let me know which bits you want I can always make it for you

Original Poster

the only problem with them being this small is that if you lk at my aitar now parts of the pic are missing... whilst if yours hellfire is good quality... im confused

Reaney24;2707639

ok … ok cheers...http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/Reaney24/peterrollerdiscohu8_2084.gifim given u (hellfire) some rep 4 all ur help aswel :thumbsup:

The file is huge! don't think that can be taken down successfully. Try finding something with slightly less frames. Unless RedIron knows how to do it. He's the real expert :thumbsup:

Lots of animated avatars here resized & ready to use ......................
    hotukdeals.com/for…879

Hi Snowtiger, another expert!

I'm a total novice compared to you.

You ok? How did the redelivery of furniture go?

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9889/gifreducednw0.gif

Best your going to get

Actually I think that's slightly too big

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/180/peterrollerdiscohu82084yy8.gif

That should be OK if it is

Original Poster

kk thnks 4 helpin

RedIron;2707715

Best your going to get

Smartarse! :-D:thumbsup:

hellfire;2707731

Smartarse! :-D:thumbsup:

Just use that AVD video processor to remove some frames, I got that one down from about 30 to 10 I think

RedIron;2707738

Just use that AVD video processor to remove some frames

The AVDP still wont work properly on mine. Still the compression decompression problem. I'm just going to carry on blaming vista....Bad workman and all that :whistling::-D

Original Poster

Thanks all... snowtiger do u think that possibly u could find me a gd quality peter from family guy animation... if it is not to much hastle... if not it dont matter

hellfire;2707710

Hi Snowtiger, another expert! I'm a total novice compared to you.You ok? … Hi Snowtiger, another expert! I'm a total novice compared to you.You ok? How did the redelivery of furniture go?

Hi hellfire ... I'm no expert ............. still learning !
    The settee saga is still going on ! long, long story .. ...............all I can say is ''4th time lucky'' !!! they're just waiting for one more cushion now!

Reaney24;2707810

Thanks all... snowtiger do u think that possibly u could find me a gd … Thanks all... snowtiger do u think that possibly u could find me a gd quality peter from family guy animation... if it is not to much hastle... if not it dont matter

no problem ... ok I will have a look around

Original Poster

erm sorry... ment a peter griffin 1... thanks 4 ur help.. rep is left :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions