Expired

Aviva Car Insurance - £100 Cashback - TODAY ONLY

Found 12th Jan
Currently £100 cashback on Aviva Car Insurance

Insurance can be bought up to 60 days in advance, so if you find a cheaper deal nearer to your renew date you can always cancel and get a refund

There's also an existing customer discount of 20% should you have any other policies with them (including any pensions)
Community Updates
9 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Hi @robot1000 Thanks for sharing. Have moved to misc as it's just a cashback only thread and for various tracking reasons they are never guaranteed and more of a heads up.
That's very helpful of you Syzable
I was with these last year, paid £398, this year was £530. wouldn't budge a penny, went to tesco £303, with a lower excess and protected no claims! For the first time in 25+ years of having car insurance, I rang to cancel and they didn't even ask what quote I got elsewhere, let alone try to beat it! Oh and I got £40 quidco (assuming it pays, it has tracked and been confirmed).
Just make sure you shop around before you are attracted by £100 cashback offers
There is always a hefty cashback with various insurance companies when going through TCB/Quidco . Comparing these insurances (taking into account any cashbacks going ) should always be part of your annual insurance search .

Do the sums and remember its not the size of the cashback that is most important - its the net amount you are paying for the same cover .

Don't be dazzled by "£100 Cashback " when the price may well be £200 more expensive than similar cover with another insurer .
rogparki13 m ago

There is always a hefty cashback with various insurance companies when …There is always a hefty cashback with various insurance companies when going through TCB/Quidco . Comparing these insurances (taking into account any cashbacks going ) should always be part of your annual insurance search .Do the sums and remember its not the size of the cashback that is most important - its the net amount you are paying for the same cover . Don't be dazzled by "£100 Cashback " when the price may well be £200 more expensive than similar cover with another insurer .

100 %
rogparki30 m ago

There is always a hefty cashback with various insurance companies when …There is always a hefty cashback with various insurance companies when going through TCB/Quidco . Comparing these insurances (taking into account any cashbacks going ) should always be part of your annual insurance search .Do the sums and remember its not the size of the cashback that is most important - its the net amount you are paying for the same cover . Don't be dazzled by "£100 Cashback " when the price may well be £200 more expensive than similar cover with another insurer .

Also delete cookies after doing a quote through a cashback/comparison site, and try again direct as the differences can be substantial! Although to be fair to tesco the quotes were identical wherever I went through.
Thanks for the heads up, mines due in about a month and looked in tcb a couple of days ago and it was only £60 at the time. Looks like I'll be sorting insurance tonight, Aviva gave me a good quote anyway.
Original Poster
Syzable2 h, 24 m ago

Hi @robot1000 Thanks for sharing. Have moved to misc as it's just a …Hi @robot1000 Thanks for sharing. Have moved to misc as it's just a cashback only thread and for various tracking reasons they are never guaranteed and more of a heads up.

Misprices are never guaranteed, yet they stay in the main group

Also: hotukdeals.com/dea…com
Edited by: "robot1000" 12th Jan
Sloth/Mod
Yes, it's our policy though with cashback threads. Unless they are a new sign up offer or a bonus promotion then cashback only posts belong in misc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants