Aviva car insurance

Found 24th Feb
with Aviva's car insurance for few years now, moneysupermarket isn't bringing anything considerable cheap...

did anyone tried to give them a call and tried to negotiate a better deal like we do with virgin media etc.... renewal is coming soon
Community Updates
AskFinance & Utilities
9 Comments
Phone up, you have nothing to lose! Worst they can say is no. I think they have 10-20% available to play with.
My renewal is due and it's over £300. I'll aim for £240-£260.
I got a good deal for Aviva through topcashback. May have changed by now but worth a look
AlecLeamas5 m ago

I got a good deal for Aviva through topcashback. May have changed by now …I got a good deal for Aviva through topcashback. May have changed by now but worth a look

Good call but they don't do that for renewals
How much is your renewal quote? I find that they usually give a fair renewal for a 5* policy.
My renewal with them was £186 which was pretty good though I could've gone with another 'lite policy' with another provider for £156 I think. But I was happy enough with Aviva, I called and they told me they couldn't go cheaper. If you're talking about much more money it's worth shopping around rather than negotiating.
moneysavingexpert.com/car…ce/
Edited by: "ciaozammer" 24th Feb
Aviva drive app? When I didn't have the NCB the app for me brought it down by a decent chunk but only worthwhile doing if the premium is £300+
Edited by: "Gynx" 24th Feb
Got a renewal from Tesco a couple of years ago thought it a bit steep so went on line, one of the compare sites, entered my details and got a lower price from Tesco. Phoned them up told them and they honoured that quote. Worth a go.
I have told aviva not to renew my policy then got a new quote going via TCB/Quidco for cashback and has worked out cheaper .
Have done this several times on car and house insurance.
I think Aviva give you a discount if you have more than one product with them, even if its only a 2 quid a month
accidental death policy.
Edited by: "Alfsmum" 24th Feb
I know I should do the legwork myself, and do cashback, but A-Plan got me a very good deal from Aviva - if it's a promotion running with them., it might be worth looking them up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants