Aviva Car Insurance cashback £110 via tcb

Found 29th May
this is the highest i have seen this the most i recall is £70 cash back
Community Updates
9 Comments
why has this been put into misc??
and the premium will go up approx the same amount to compensate...
adamspencer953 m ago

and the premium will go up approx the same amount to compensate...

thats never happened to me i always get a separate quote on the insurers website before i go through tcb and it has always been the same
mercslkman23 m ago

why has this been put into misc??

Good morning @mercslkman , had a quick look & it has been moved to misc as it's cashback heads up and not considered a deal. Thanks for sharing
wishihadadonkey9 m ago

Good morning @mercslkman , had a quick look & it has been moved to misc as …Good morning @mercslkman , had a quick look & it has been moved to misc as it's cashback heads up and not considered a deal. Thanks for sharing

arr ok many thanks for getting back to me x
I wonder if TCB would track with a staff discount on car insurance policy
Most insurance companies give cashback . Don't necessarily be swayed by the size of the cashback (takes 3-4 months to pay anyway ) . Compare for quotes then subtract the cashback to find the cheapest - only then head to company's website via TCB .

Biggest Cashback isn't always the best value - do your sums first ! .
Sheilas wheels were paying £80 when I got a quote via TCB but the quote was £80 more than going direct
I have used TCB and Quidco with Aviva and other insurers and always had it pay out.
The premium I get using cashback has always been the same as if I hadn’t used it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants