Expired

AVIVA Car insurance - Cashback is £110 (new customers) @ Topcashback

Found 1st Jun
For those looking to renew, Aviva have £110 cashback through topcashback and it also lets you pay in advance (so you can always cancel if you find something cheaper closer to renewal)
Community Updates
7 Comments
Unfortunately too expensive for me.
Unfortunately even with £110 cashback they were far far more expensive than alternatives.
Anyone know why Quidco cashback is allowed on HUKD, but topcashback isn't? - hotukdeals.com/dea…871

Surely more people will see it if it's on the main deal section and potentially save more money
HUKD is part of the same group as Quidco (or at least it used to be) - so it would generate more revenue for them. TCB is their competitor so wouldn't like it.

I didn't think TCB was not allowed though on here.
My aviva quote was £80 more than usual through them. Guess that’s how the cb is being paid for.
choccie3218 m ago

My aviva quote was £80 more than usual through them. Guess that’s how the c …My aviva quote was £80 more than usual through them. Guess that’s how the cb is being paid for.

You can always save your quote that you got and then go through TCB and pay that price with the additional £110 cashback
robot100017 m ago

You can always save your quote that you got and then go through TCB and …You can always save your quote that you got and then go through TCB and pay that price with the additional £110 cashback

Done that the last 2 years of driving but this yeah price went up and nothing changed so left and got 65 CB with hastings
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants