Groups

AVP2 - CHEAPEST PRICE

Banned
    Anyone know where cheapest price is for Alien vs Predator 2 - Requiem (2 disc)?

Play is £14.99 want it cheaper if poss

Anyone know if there is an exclusive about? eg. Metal tin etc?

8 Comments

are sure you want to do this to your self!

Original Poster Banned

REDRANGER86;2087259

are sure you want to do this to your self!

I know! it was bad, still enjoyable if you switch your brain off and forget how good the originals are

Banned

cheapest place is the internet! - i'll let you make sense of how you interpret that,

There is no way in the world i would pay for that movie. In fact, if you paid me a tenner to watch it, id sat no.

I friggin love it! Especially the bit where everyone dies, oh wait...thats the whole film! (Apart from the first 20 or so minutes, they can delete that.) It has one of the best sucka deaths in a film ever. You know the part when the nice lookin doll gets pinned. Brilliant.

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][color="red"]MDK[/color][/SIZE][/FONT]

Have a search on here:
    ]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster Banned

PauloJ;2087374

Have a search on here:]http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

yeah cheers, checked that already, but its not shopwing certain places (Play etc) as they have the 'COMBAT EDITION' which doesn't seem to be there. Think this is the extended edition which I would want

Also, weirdly, it shows on Blu-ray for £8.94 but it actually links to Porkys 1 + 2 DVD

Hi-DEF hairy bush.

jay_zizzle;2087292

cheapest place is the internet! - i'll let you make sense of how you … cheapest place is the internet! - i'll let you make sense of how you interpret that,There is no way in the world i would pay for that movie. In fact, if you paid me a tenner to watch it, id sat no.

no you wouldnt! you would say yes and take the money we all would
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions