Original Poster

guv

Just over 2 hours too late!

Ack well!

Banned

jaybizzle

Ack well!

I thought it was hilarious too !

Better still was seeing Brady leaving and pointing fans out to the Police (who'd presumably shouted something at her.)

You're fired lol

Original Poster

guv

I thought it was hilarious too ! Better still was seeing Brady leaving … I thought it was hilarious too ! Better still was seeing Brady leaving and pointing fans out to the Police (who'd presumably shouted something at her.)You're fired lol

BTW, i will find myself cheering on your team next week, Birmingham need to go down!

Banned

jaybizzle

BTW, i will find myself cheering on your team next week, Birmingham need … BTW, i will find myself cheering on your team next week, Birmingham need to go down!

Who did you want to win the cup?

Original Poster

guv

Who did you want to win the cup?

Which cup ?

Banned

jaybizzle

Which cup ?

**** me , you got alzeimers!

It was played yesterday! (Pretty obvious you'd want to beat Birmingham!)

Original Poster

guv

**** me , you got alzeimers!It was played yesterday! (Pretty obvious … **** me , you got alzeimers!It was played yesterday! (Pretty obvious you'd want to beat Birmingham!)

Just a random question, being a Gooner... Would have been more entertaining if Stoke had won!

Good value may post it as a deal for all those poor little spammers out there X)
    cafepress.com/Mil…571

Banned

waterloo

Good value may post it as a deal for all those poor little spammers out … Good value may post it as a deal for all those poor little spammers out there X) http://www.cafepress.com/Millwall_Legend.540994571

I dunno. A large mug is probably a better option!
    Edited by: "guv" 15th May 2011

[

guv

I dunno. A large mug is probably a better option!

A even bigger mug was the liar on ssn saying they took 10,000 then the reporter told him it was 4,000 then he said no it was 6,000 as thats what they took 3 seasons ago comedy gold him and his mate heartbroken and all while he was in the pub in london.

I saw that. Was comedy gold. Fan- "just want to say we have the best fans, we took 10 thousand ere". SSN- "er the attendance said 4 thousand" Fan - " yeah there were 4 thousand and more up there like 6 thousand like last season"........

Idiot!!!

gbspurs

I saw that. Was comedy gold. Fan- "just want to say we have the best … I saw that. Was comedy gold. Fan- "just want to say we have the best fans, we took 10 thousand ere". SSN- "er the attendance said 4 thousand" Fan - " yeah there were 4 thousand and more up there like 6 thousand like last season"........ Idiot!!!

X) And his mate at the end said that's it please i have had enough no more I'm heartbroken, lol the best.

Good we are getting some positive reports about us for a change its all over the net and tv, but i expect this to change next season when we play MIlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Got to hand it to them, banter at its best.

Extra pinch of salt in the wounds.

Banned

Starr

Got to hand it to them, banter at its best.Extra pinch of salt in the … Got to hand it to them, banter at its best.Extra pinch of salt in the wounds.

lol I don't think it looked like that's what they were saying in the stand!

I predict a riot!

Banned

waterloo

Classic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8Ym-7WvMU&feature=player_embedded

looool
    youtube.com/wat…ted

guv

loooolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CqaMUGKWqA&feature=related

Anybody know where Russell works i may have to go have a look round east london in the morning
    No Russel Bolton stayed up, you got relegated Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Edited by: "waterloo" 16th May 2011

Terrorising a guy a few slices short, hilarious. oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions