Groups

Away the rest of the week . . . How was your weekend?

I get to leave the office at 1600 today and then i'm in Carlisle for the rest of the week training. Not sure I will have any access to Internet though. Not sure how much it is at the Hotel.

At the weekend - I managed to get to the beach on Saturday and catch some rays; walked out accross the channel sort of bit when the tide went out; then went out for a few drinks on Saturday night and then played CoD most of the day yesterday and packed my bag for this week. All-in-all I feel I had a pretty good weekend.

How were your weekends? upto much?

16 Comments

Banned

Sorry just reading the first paragraph over and over and 2 things come to mind..

1) Who are you?
    2) Why should I care?

Banned

Moved 2 sheds from my neighbour's garden and gave them our large shed.

We didn't have space for a large shed anymore because our garden has been overtaken by hens.

Original Poster

vibeone

Sorry just reading the first paragraph over and over and 2 things come to … Sorry just reading the first paragraph over and over and 2 things come to mind..1) Who are you?2) Why should I care?

VB1 I am "scott1295" AKA Scott and i'm here to take over the Misc :P

The above is also why you should care.

PLUS just found out it's free WIFI at the Hotel . . . Win

Original Poster

DLM

Moved 2 sheds from my neighbour's garden and gave them our large shed.We … Moved 2 sheds from my neighbour's garden and gave them our large shed.We didn't have space for a large shed anymore because our garden has been overtaken by hens.

Why are you keeping hens can I ask? I did see you earlier thread(s) on them?

DLM

Moved 2 sheds from my neighbour's garden and gave them our large shed.We … Moved 2 sheds from my neighbour's garden and gave them our large shed.We didn't have space for a large shed anymore because our garden has been overtaken by hens.

Taken over.

scott1295

Why are you keeping hens can I ask? I did see you earlier thread(s) on … Why are you keeping hens can I ask? I did see you earlier thread(s) on them?

Cos she she can't get her hands on any any c**ks, sorry couldn't resist it.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 6th Sep 2010

Banned

scott1295

Why are you keeping hens can I ask? I did see you earlier thread(s) on … Why are you keeping hens can I ask? I did see you earlier thread(s) on them?

I have rescued them and they lay me 3 eggs per day.

Banned

greg_68

Ho ho ho! :3Cos she she can't get her hands on any any c**ks, sorry … Ho ho ho! :3Cos she she can't get her hands on any any c**ks, sorry couldn't resist it.

Banned

greg_68

Cos she she can't get her hands on any any c**ks, sorry couldn't resist … Cos she she can't get her hands on any any c**ks, sorry couldn't resist it.

Ho ho ho!

Bring on the hate X)

DLM

Wow, talk about charging board.. T

Original Poster

micoo

Taken over.

Micoo is that your sister in you display picture . . .?

Original Poster

DLM

Ahh very good - they hard work to keep?

scott1295

Micoo is that your sister in you display picture . . .?

lol its sophia bush X)

Banned

scott1295

Ahh very good - they hard work to keep?

They are a bit messy.

More information here:-

bhwt.org.uk/cms…ns/

Banned

OP

you're on the wrong site

twitter.com/

Banned

I'm still struggling... who the hell is the OP? hes acting like some kind of misk runnar yet no one knows who he is?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions