Found 28th Aug 2009
Good morning people, what a truly awful morning, driving rain, black clouds, blustery ... is really still August?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

The sun is shining here

Sloth/Mod

Weather is nice in my Morning thread................you want to move? :lol:

Where are you? It's lovely here in P'boro this morning.

Original Poster

Syzable;6141186

Weather is nice in my Morning thread................you want to move? … Weather is nice in my Morning thread................you want to move? :lol:Where are you? It's lovely here in P'boro this morning.

I'm in the Lancashire (Boddingtons:thumbsup:) area, weather not very nice this morning:x

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high … I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got [email protected] to do

:-D

Rain? where? , where?....not in Greenwich Sir..glorious sunshine here
..actually looking forward to heading out on my trials-bike a bit later!
skills may come in handy dodging b/n raindrop & raindrop on the way back if it deigns to rain!!

..err may have spoke too soon...
..looking out one side of the house the suns shining
...there're menacing clouds out the back window though ..
...i'm gonna have to look on the bright side !!

Not rained yet here in Liverpool, but it looks like it is going to. I couldn't believe how cold it was this morning when I put the bins out.

Good morning all!:)

Predikuesi;6141250

Not rained yet here in Liverpool, but it looks like it is going to. I … Not rained yet here in Liverpool, but it looks like it is going to. I couldn't believe how cold it was this morning when I put the bins out.Good morning all!:)

Its not raining in Liverpool coz someones nicked it....:roll:

:w00t:

Original Poster

hooray the sun is coming out , I can see a rainbow through window.:thumbsup: things are brightening up:-D

MikeL;6141267

hooray the sun is coming out , I can see a rainbow through … hooray the sun is coming out , I can see a rainbow through window.:thumbsup: things are brightening up:-D

...really dark & menacing now . well must be your clouds blowing down this way
couldn't you hang on to your bad weather for a day? :x lol

Original Poster

MikeL;6141267

hooray the sun is coming out , I can see a rainbow through … hooray the sun is coming out , I can see a rainbow through window.:thumbsup: things are brightening up:-D

ooops I was wrong....its turned nasty again;-)

raining and black clouds in wales 2 xxx

Original Poster

MikeL;6141400

ooops I was wrong....its turned nasty again;-)

...double oops..... black as night now.... wind getting up ... its good to know we can rely on the great British summer.;-)

beautiful blue skies here over old London Town x x

sorry about that............

It's very sunny here but also very windy, oh no CoM changed her avatar!

rwm24;6141613

It's very sunny here but also very windy, oh no CoM changed her avatar!

lol, its my dream forest.. I go there to relax in my mind when i'm stressed xx

Dark clouds here in West-Midlands. Lovin it though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions